Backstory 2

Oi brats!start the cleaning" He ordered.

He could said that nicely couldn't he!?

He finished his tea in one sip and started opening all the windows of that room.

"You'll be cleaning the second floor." He said.

Dust started floating in the hall room as soon as I started sweeping.I coverd my mouth and nose with a scarf.I literally gave my all heart to clean an old wooden table.After I get satisfied with my work.I was standing for a while and catching my breath when the door opened and captain Levi showed up.

He came in and started inspecting the room with sharp gaze without saying anything.

Then his eyes stopped at the table I was done cleaning just now .He approached the table and put his palm under it.and dust started falling from it like snowflakes.

Shitt !I forgot about the bottom side.You don't need the bottom of the table do you?

"Who cleaned this?" said he with a cold voice.Other cadets are looking at each other not knowing what to say.

"Me" I said firmly.
Half of my face is still covered with the scarf and only my eyes is to be seen as I looked directly in his eyes.

His grey eyes are on me .Did I frown?I was annoyed since the time he came in this room to judge our work .We tried our best.And looks like he doesn't even care about that.

"This needs to be cleaned again,start from scratch." he said,his grey eyes are still on me.

I was looking at him without any expression and response.

It felt like a cold wind is blowing inside the room .We are literally having a cold war right now.

I already hate him.I don't like messy and dusty things too but isn't he being extra rude to the cadets?start from scratch...my ass ,. First you should start being a human from scratch.

I was thinking this and that when he walked away from the room.I heard him say "Tch!brats"

The audacity! The audacity!