Backstory

As soon as he left I waited there for a while then decided to head for my dorm.

I am lying on my bead and looking at the ceiling,unable to sleep as thoughts are filling my head .
That day when I saw him the first time flying around killing Titans ,I immediately thought I wanted to be like him too.

I ran from the refugee shelter and entered my name for the survey corps.

I could chose the Garrison,I could become the millitary police because I ranked 7th in our final exam as a cadet.I am always known for being fast and skillful.But I have my own weakness too.I body can't bear pain.And I can't stand too much violence.maybe that's why I was in this state today and not everyone. It's a shame how Captain Levi carried me to the wagon .Everyone fought ,some died some survived.I am the only one came back as a patient.

I was my father's one and only dearest child.My mother died when I was young,my dad gave me all kind of comfort.I couldn't work hard ,I was  playful and soft .Until that day ,It opened a new chapter in my life.

I had to chose what I am gonna do next by my own and I don't know if I made the right choice.

When we graduated our commander and corporal visited us .Commander Erwin gave his speech.And behind him I saw a man ,the one I saw five years ago killing Titans infront of our ship.
"That's corporal Levi Ackerman, humanity's strongest soldier ,I can't belive I am seeing him for real" Sasha said.

"Humanity's strongest soldier,I see" I exclaimed.

"SHINZOU SASANGEYO" everyone saluted to the commander as we were told to chose our next path.

Few days after that we moved to a old castle where Eren was being kept at.

Someone came and said captain Levi summoned the cadets.

We all reached the room where I saw Levi is sitting down with a tea cup on his hand.He is holding it so wired and sitting with his legs crossed.Looks so confident and arrogant .

"Oi brats!start the cleaning" He ordered.

He could say that nicely couldn't he?