Talk to me

"I...uh." I mumbled, I don't know what to say.

"Speak up" he said firmly.

"I..I came here to read books ..because I couldn't sleep" I chose to be honest.

He frowned " you aren't allowed to ,you are aware of that right ?"

"Sorry captain it won't happen again" I was looking at the ground.

"That's not your first time sneaking out I guess"

what the....I looked straight in his eyes after his remark.His eyes are burning.

-"Answer me"

-"Yes I came here before." ,My heart is beating like a drum,I thought I wasn't afraid of him.

-"You are pretty audacious aren't you?"

"I am sorry sir"

He sighed .."You shouldn't do things that you might regret later" he said in a lower voice.

"I will remember that" I remarked ,
what's next? is he gonna make me clean the whole dorm as a punishment?or worse !

"You are one of those people who do what they want at that particular moment not thinking about the outcomes" he stated while looking at the wall in front of him.
"Like when you said you wanted to die" ,he then looked at my eyes again and said"Irin right?"

"Uh..yes"

"Now tell me Irin if I listened to you that moment and left you there to die ,wouldn't you regret your decision after a few minutes?"

He paused for a second .

"The moment I was carrying you to the wagon you were afraid of falling,do you know what you were afraid of specifically?you were afraid of death."

I was puzzled, he is speaking facts ,true facts.

I mumbled "How did you...."

Then slide a chair infront of me and ordered "sit".

I sat on that chair facing him.