Part 9

No doubt I took this fight too seriously, like I am fighting for my life .But for Levi, he kept his cool since the beginning.

I grunt and blowed my sword to him again and he blocked it AGAIN!

Levi isn't paying attention in attacking, instead he is more into blocking my hits.

This loop was going on for a few more times until I hit his wrist with a kick to make him let go of his sword.He was fast enough to block this too but judging by his expression, He didn't expected me to change my strategy.

He shrugged it off quickly.Then he came forward and make me trip and fall on my back and hold the sword on my neck,pinning me on the ground .

His raven black hair is flopping over my forehead.He is panting heavily,so am I .

The fight was quite exhausting.

"Losing your temper in fights huh!!that would kill you outside of the Wall" he said to me while his grey eyes are looking down on me.

I heard the bell rang.Its time for break. Everyone started heading for the dining hall , knowing captain Levi is the winner.

He let go of me and throw his sword on the ground and walked away without looking back.

He didn't even offer me a hand to get up.This insensitive jerk.

I get up and sat on the ground.Then I see Eren standing infront of me.His offered me his hand and said "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah I am fine thanks." I said while standing up with his help.

"The fight was great" he said.

"Right,the way I ended up falling on the ground"
I chuckled.

We start walking and reached the dining hall together.

----------------------------------------------------

This chapter is short ,sorry for that.See ya!