Timcanpy

"Allen," that voice sounded silky.

To Lavi it sounded like a person trying to sooth a scared cat or something. Those golden eyes danced with delight at how Allen trembled behind Kanda. He was practically on top of the dark haired male. Kanda turned his head to the side, Lavi knew that look.

"Allen." His voice was dark, hungry for vengeance. Lavi smirked.

Folding his arms atop his head he whistled out.

"Ooh, Mr. Mikk, you don't know it yet, but you just signed your death warrant." Lavi informed him.

"What are you talking about?" Tyki asked, his eyes darted around the group.

"I'm just here to take Allen home." He added.

"He isn't going with you if he doesn't want to." Kanda growled.

"You think you could stop me?" Now Tyki's tone was taking on the same threat level as Kanda's.

"Easily." Kanda stated.

He wasn't bragging, he spoke as if it were fact. He didn't even flinch when Tyki shuffled a step closer to him. Their shoes were actually touching. Lavi let out a nervous laugh.

"I'm not going with you Tyki." Allen's voice was only a notch above a whisper.

"Allen, was he the one that did that to you?" Lavi asked.

All eyes went to Lavi. The ginger picked Allen's arm up to indicate the burn on the lower half. Lavi eyed the scars on Allen's face.

"I wouldn't hurt Allen!" Tyki cried.

He tried to reach around Kanda. No one was certain if he was going to make Lavi let go of Allen, or if he was trying to grab Allen. He continued to talk, until he couldn't.

"I saved him from his abuser!" Tyki cried out.

His mouth opened again to say more. But he was thrust backwards. Kanda elbowed him in the face as he swung his body to protect Allen. Lavi let out another low whistle.

"Back of Tyki. Trust me when I say this... You. Do. Not. Want. To. Make. Kanda. Mad!" Lavi clapped his hand after each word.

"Allen, can't you see?" Tyki ignored the ginger.

"They are just like him. Trying to control you. He just admitted this guy is dangerous!" Tyki waved to Lavi first then Kanda.

"He's going to hurt you, just like Cross." At the name, Lavi saw Allen flinch.

The pale face turned whiter, if that was even possible. His scarred hand reached forward, toward Tyki! Lavi had to do something.

"I said Kanda was dangerous, but not to Allen." Lavi shifted adding his own body to block Allen from getting closer to Tyki.

Kanda didn't even acknowledge his presence. His entire focus was on Tyki. Lavi leaned forward at the waist.

"I said it for you!" Lavi pointed a finger in Tyki's face.

"You said not to make him mad. What happens when Allen makes him mad?" Tyki smirked knowing Allen couldn't see his expression.

"You see, Kanda has this moral thing." Lavi waved his hand in the air as he explained.

"Don't say another word Stupid rabbit." Kanda growled.

Lavi stopped talking. He glanced back to Kanda. Something was up? What had he missed? Lavi pondered.

"You're just feeding him information. We will explain to Allen later." Lenalee told Lavi.

Everyone stared at Tyki. The man's smile never left his face. He backed up a step, rubbing at his chin. His golden eyes racked over those keeping his prize from him.