The art of love

Kanda shouldered the door open, in his arms he held the white haired boy. Allen! The name zinged along his mind. His lips were fused to that of the guy in his arms. Allen showed no sign of not wanting this. Using his hip, Kanda swung Allen inside his room. He kicked the door closed.

"Allen?" he breathed the name as he came up for air.

"Mmm?" Allen moaned looking slightly deliriously up at Kanda.

"Now is the only chance you get. If you don't want me..." Kanda began.

"Take your hair down and shut up!" Allen demanded.

His arms were reaching up to rip the tie out of Kanda's hair. Used to fighting, Kanda easily danced out of the way of the grouping arms.

"Stop, you'll damage it!" He snarled. This made Allen snicker.

"They are literally a dime a dozen! Who cares if I break the tie?" Allen launched himself at Kanda.

The tall dark haired fighter had his hands up, carefully removing the tie from his flowing silken locks. He growled at Allen, once more, dodging out of the white missiles trajectory. Allen snarled as he landed on the bed. He sprang up to face the slightly sneering Kanda.

"Not the tie, idiot, my hair!" Kanda lowered his hands.

He shook his head. The long flowing silken black / blue strands cascaded down around his face and shoulders. Whatever retort Allen had been about to give, died on his ruby red lips. They hung open as he watched amazed by the sight before him. Kanda paused as his hair floated like a dark cloud around him. He smirked at Allen.

"See, you like that I take care of it." He commented.

"I want to be wrapped up in it. Can I hold it while you fu..." Kanda launched himself forward.

Their lips crushed together keeping the word trapped in Allen's mouth. The dark samurai took control. Locking their mouth together, Kanda didn't even have to nibble on Allen's lip. The white haired man's mouth was already parted for him. His tongue dipped inside. It swirled around Allen's. Together they tasted each other fully. Allen was not just allowing Kanda to kiss him.

His fingers found the edge of Kanda's shirt. Working it up, he touched the soft smooth skin underneath. Kanda shivered, trapping Allen's hands at his waist. He broke the kiss to stare hungrily into the red eyes.

"What are you doing, bean sprout?" Kanda growled in a deep lusty voice.

"Going after what I want." Allen insisted.

Kanda laughed. He crossed his arms between them, Allen didn't leave much room. Arching his back, Kanda drew the shirt over his head. He revealed a tight toned chest. The muscles smooth as a fighters strength came from his entire body. Allen's eyes widened. They drank in the sight before him.

Kanda snickered. "You have no idea what I am going to do to you." He stalked the small space between them.

Allen backed up seeing the hunger in the tiger's eyes. He swallowed as his back hit the dresser. Kanda spun him around. Shoving him tight to the obstacle, Kanda ran his hands along Allen's sides. Allen let out a moan of pure desire. Kanda licked his neck. Allen's body shivered along Kanda's.

The dark warrior pressed harder against the tight ass. Allen hissed at the size of the bulge pushing against him. He wasn't able to say a word as Kanda drew his shirt up over his head. As Allen went to pull his hands free, Kanda bound them within the material.

Using his knee, he separated Allen's legs. The body quaked against him again. One hand pinned Allen's bound hands to the dresser, Kanda explored the exposed skin with his other. His soft, silken locks tickled Allen's skin as Kanda nibbled his way along the shoulder and neck of his willing captive.