Freedom

Lenalee lunged forward. She vanished as well. Noise, who was blind, asked what was happening. Kanda was the one to answer him.

"Something screwy." He muttered.

He poked Mugen into the area where the other two vanished. Feeling somethingntug on it, he drew it back. Half of Lavi reappeared.

"Come on in, you won't belive this!" the one eyed ginger grinned.

He then yanked Muhen toward him, as he vanished once more. Kanda was pulled through the invisible barrier. Dasiya glanced at the others.

"What do you think?" he asled.

"Well, we can't just stand here!" Krory huffed.

"That was Maria singing." He insisted.

Striding forward, he too vanished. Allen looked between Noise and Dasiya.

"Together?" Dasiya offered.

Allen nodded. The each linked their arms through one on Noise's. On the count of three, the stepped forward. There was a rippling sensation that rolled over their skin. They took another three steps. The weird feeling left them. Glancing around, they were in some sort of garden.

Lavi yanked on Dasiya's arm, forcing him down. Kanda was crawling through the underbrush of the over grown, weed infested yard. Krory was squatted behind what should have been a pumpkin. It looked rotted, but still attached to the vine. There was a purred smell in the air.

"How did you not smell that?" Dasiay hissed at Noise.

"I think the barrier is magical." Lavi offered.

"Uh, guys, I don't think we are in our world any longer." Allen pointed upwards.

What appeared to be a cloudy blue sky, flickered. Allen's eye changed a she stared at it. He could see something moving behind a plexiglass dome. Maybe the smell wasn't coming from he garden alone.

"Damn, we crossed the threshold into his world?" Lavi hissed.

His eyepatch was pushed back onto his head. Allen glanced over at him.

"We need to end this, but how?" He asked.

"We free Maria." Krory had come back to them.

Lenalee was between where he had been hiding, and where Kanda was still making his way tot he forgoing, intact, castle before them. It was dark, made with some sort of black obsidian that was weeping a punishment gel like substance.

"Odd." Lavi muttered.

He moved to pull the eyepatch back down. Krory stopped him.

"I think it would be best, that we use your little ability." He offered.

"We have Allen!" Lavi huffed.

"This way, we can split up if we need too." Allen insisted.

"Fine, but until we do..." Lavi pressed the patch back over his eye. His body shivered slightly.

"Let's go." He called.

Leading the way, he crawled after Kanda. The group gathered Lenalee in their progress tot he castle. Using the weeds as cover, they made their way, hopefully, undetected up tot he castle.

Kanda was hidden in a small alcove where the tower wall met the castel wall. He waved for them to stay down. Peering around a spot, none of the others could see, he looked back. Holding up one finger, he motioned them to move forward. Lavi pushed Allen toward the dark samaria. Once beside Kanda, the dark male slipped around the corner.