Chef Jerry

The place was huge! It was very confusing for someone who is directionally challenged. Allen slipped tighter to Kanda's back. The tall dark man stormed around with an angry scowl on his face. Allen giggled as people rushed to get out of his way. Kanda glanced down at him.

"What's so funny?" he asked after about the sixth time Allen laughed at something.

"You! They are all afraid of you! Don't they know you're just a big softie?" Allen beamed.

"Softie, huh!" Kanda spun around fast.

He swung his arm out to grab Allen's shoulder. Drawing the teen in, Allen gasped. He laughed at the menacing look on Kanda's face. It all happened in just a few seconds.

"I never said you couldn't fight, but you won't hurt me." Allen insisted.

Their faces were mere inches apart. Allen saw it, how Kanda's eyes dipped to his lips. Since living with him, Allen had become more aware at how often his roommate watched him. Now, they were so close!

This hall was quieter than the others, only a few people passing by. Allen saw the last two disappear around a corner, he took his chance.

Reaching out, he caught Kanda's hair in one hand. Allen knew he needed to be quick. Kanda was fast. With his other hand he held Kanda's head still. Then, he dove forward. It wasn't his best kiss, but he needed to make sure Kanda wouldn't slip away. Their lips bounced together.

Kanda didn't move. In fact, Allen felt him stiffen, freeze his muscles so that he wouldn't react to what the pale haired man was doing to him. Allen took that as some acceptance.

He fixed their lips, melding them together. Kanda's softened under his. Allen had no idea they had moved. He felt the wall press into his back.

Wrapping his legs around Kanda's waist, Allen hung on. Then he felt the tiny prick of Kanda's teeth against his lip. Allen moaned, opening his mouth. He really liked when the other guy took charge! Kanda did so!

His tongue jutted into Allen's mouth, pinning Allen's tongue down swiftly. They wrapped around each other, licking, tasting each other as Kanda pressed harder into Allen. Allen felt his hand grip his waist. It tugged at the shirt he wore. Then the warm fingers spread over his side. He groaned into the kiss.

Someone cleared their throat.

"I would say "get a room" but that was what you were supposed to be doing!" Lavi laughed.

"Stupid rabbit!" Kanda yelled.

He let go of Allen, only once he made sure the guy could stand on his own.

Then Kanda was chasing Lavi down the hall. Allen stood alone looking after them. They vanished into the dark at the other end of the hall. Now what was he suppose to do? Allen thought. His stomach growled. He was so hungry! Wait, wasn't that....

Allen sniffed the air. He caught a faint scent. Turning he followed it. He would stop every so often to sniff, just to make sure he was going the right way. The smells became stronger. He began to drool a little as he got closer to the source. Large double doors stood open before him. He walked inside.

Here were rows and rows of tables, Allen ignored them. He rushed through the near empty room to reach the smells that brought him here. There was a walled off section near the back, Allen soon discovered this was the kitchen. A large window was cut out of one wall so you could see inside.

A man stood there. He had the arms of a gorilla with how powerful they looked. Their chocolate brown color made Allen's stomach growl ever louder. The man turned. He had long pink hair a wide friendly grin as he took in Allen's state. He pointed a spatula at the boy.