chapter 9: ultimate human vs stray

Me: Rias, it's so early. Can't we do this another time? I just want to sleep a bit more.

I yawned as rias call interupted me from my sleep

Rias: Finn, please! I really need your help today. There's a stray demon causing trouble, and I can't handle it alone.

Finn: Alright, alright. But you owe me big time for this. What's the plan?

I got up wearing a track suit

System mission

Help rias gremory with her stray problem

Rewards:450exps 300store coins

Rias: Thank you, Finn! I promise I'll make it up to you. We'll track the demon to the old abandoned factory on the outskirts of town. I've heard reports that it's been lurking there.

Finn: * The abandoned factory? Why are they always so cliche can't it be in a pillow factory or an arcade or a restaurant isn't that more pleasant?

Rias: You know demons aren't known for their great taste in real estate. But with you by my side, we'll handle it just fine.

Fully prepared I opened my window

Finn: I hope so. What do we know about this demon? Any weaknesses?

Rias: Not much, just that it's been causing some minor havoc. It seems to be a relatively low-level demon, but it's still dangerous.

Must be viser

Finn: Great, just great. Can we at least grab some breakfast before we head out?

Rias: I already packed some snacks and energy drinks. We need to get there quickly.

Me: You're always so prepared, Rias. Alright, let's go hunt this stray demon. But you owe me breakfast when we're done.

Rias: Deal! And Finn, I really appreciate you doing this. You're the best partner anyone could ask for.

Me: Well, you did beg pretty convincingly. Let's make sure we get rid of this demon and get back to some well-deserved rest.

I was about to leave through the window until I heard a yawn and saw Kira she stirred as she heard the conversation. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at me with a sleepy but concerned expression.

Kira: onee Chan, where are you going? Why are you and Rias talking so early?

Me: Hey, kira, I'm sorry for waking you up. Rias and I have to go out for a little while. We're going to help Rias with something important.

Lily: Is it dangerous, onee Chan? Will you be okay?

She said in a concerned tone

I knelt down and hugged her

Me:Don't worry. Rias and I will look out for each other. It might be a little dangerous, but we've done this before, and we always come back safe.

Kira: i don't want you to go, onee Chan. I love having you here with me.

I was stroking her hair

Me:I love being here with you too, kira. But sometimes, we have to help others and make sure everyone's safe. You understand that, right?

Kira: I get scared when you're not here. Promise you'll come back soon?

Finn: I promise, kira. We'll get back as soon as we can. And when we do, I'll tell you all about our adventure.

I held her face

Kira: Really? You'll tell me everything?

Finn: Absolutely. You'll hear all the exciting details, I promise.