chapter 15: down with the fallen pt 5

Kalawarner and Mittelt, their pride wounded and hostility evident, confronted us in the aftermath of the battle. The abandoned church, now a silent witness to the clash of celestial and demonic forces, became the stage for a tense standoff.

Ms:You came into my territory, almost killed two people. Why should I spare you?

Mt voice, dripping with disdain, echoed through the cold space.

Mittelt, no less confrontational, added insult to injury.

Akeno, her patience worn thin, stepped forward with an assertive demeanor.

Akeno:Enough of this banter. They entered our territory and attacked first. We responded in self-defense. There's no reason to spare them.

I assessed the fallen angels, their defiance and resentment palpable.

Me:Kalawarner, Mittelt, you initiated hostilities in our territory. We defended ourselves. What did you expect?

Kalawarner sneered

Kalawarner:devils and their self-righteousness. You think your territory is untouchable?

Akeno, her gaze unwavering, retorted,

Akeno:Our territory is defended, and intruders face consequences. That's the way it works.

Mittelt, undeterred, continued her tirade.

Mittelt:You don't understand the consequences of messing with fallen angels. We won't forget this.

I wanted to kill them but Finn kept on entering my head

I sighed, growing weary of the pointless argument.

Me:you attacked us, and you lost. We could end this right here, or you can continue to challenge us. The choice is yours.

Kalawarner, frustration evident, clenched her fists.

Kalawarner:You think you can just decide our fate?

Akeno, with a subtle smirk, replied, her sadistic side was showing

Akenk:In our territory, yes. You should have thought about consequences before attacking."

I turned to Akeno, weighing the options. "What do you suggest we do?"

Akeno's eyes held a hint of resolve. "End them. They won't learn unless we make it clear."

I hesitated, torn between mercy and asserting our dominance. "Ending them might escalate things further."

Akeno shook her head, "They initiated hostilities. We need to show strength, not weakness."

The fallen angels exchanged defiant glances, realizing the gravity of their situation. The silent standoff continued, the abandoned church a silent witness to the complex dynamics between devils and fallen angels.

As the tension lingered, I grappled with the decision at hand. The repercussions of our choice would ripple through the supernatural world, shaping perceptions and alliances. In this moment, the weight of leadership rested on my shoulders, and the fate of Kalawarner and Mittelt hung in the balance.

The air in the abandoned church shifted abruptly as an overwhelming magic pressure descended upon us, signaling the presence of a formidable force. A sense of confinement gripped the space, and it became evident that we were trapped within a potent magic field.

 A sense of confinement gripped the space, and it became evident that we were trapped within a potent magic field