𝒩𝙚𝙬 ℋ𝙤𝙢𝙚ꨄ

I am now finally 19! I'm moving into my first home. I can finally have some peace and quiet, not having to worry about anything or anyone.

The house was huge just for one person but it was like a dream come true when I first saw it. It reminded me of a haunted house that you would see in horror movies and I loved it.

The inside was beautiful and looked straight out of a 90s tv show. It was very vintage and totally worth buying. Though the price was very expensive..lucky for me, I'm a model and voice actress so, it was quite easy but hard to spend thousands on a house like this. Was it worth it? Yes. Is my wallet crying? Definitely.

I bought some furniture and made it look even better than it was before. Just imagine the amount of parties I could throw here! Thinking about it made me smile to myself.
"Finally, I could have my own parties without worrying when my parents will arrive." I say and sit onto my couch, turning on my favorite horror movie.

I made my way to the kitchen, grabbing popcorn from my pantry and taking it out of the wrapper, throwing it into the microwave, pressing the numbers and clicking start.
I grabbed me a drink and some candy before the microwave started beeping like crazy.

I grabbed my popcorn and headed back to the couch, sitting down with my snacks as the movie began to play.

-͟͟͞☆

After the movie was finished, I threw everything I had in my arms into the trashcan. I cleaned up my mess and decided to go shower and call it a night.
I had a very important interview tomorrow and I can't miss it.