ℬ𝙖𝙣𝙙♫

The boys have discovered a thing called 'band' and they asked me if we could listen to some bands.
I introduced them to my favorite bands and they fell in love. They said they loved the sound of the guitar strings and drums. The vocal's caught Bill's attention. He was smiling throughout the whole song, bopping his head to the beat.

"Do you think we could make a band?" Bill asked, sitting up from the bed as we were all lying on our stomachs, listening to the music.

"You could do anything you set your mind to." I smiled, sitting up as well.
-"How do we start a band?" He tilted in his head, trying to think.
-"Think about who you want in your band, figure out what everyone is gonna play, and come up with a band name which might be the hardest part. Actually, writing the songs has to be the hardest." I explained and he nodded. The way he payed close attention to me melted my heart.
I don't wanna say that I'm falling for him because it's probably just mixed feelings, but I also don't wanna say that I'm not in love.

"Do you think you could be in a band with us?" He asked.
-"I'm too busy with my own job. I would love to if I could." I smiled softly. He frowned slightly but returned a warm smile.
-"Will we end up worldwide like you?" He questioned.

Bill saw me all over the place. Magazines and shows, newspapers and on the news of famous celebrities. He always mentioned how he wanted to end up like me. He said he was tired of being invisible to other people and wanted to have people asking for autographs. He wants to experience the paparazzi.

"Of course you will. You guys have a high chance with y'all's style. It'll catch the people's attention." I say, twirling his dreadlock with my finger. He smiled softly, looking down at his legs.
-"Okay, first of all: if we're gonna start a band, I'm gonna be the guitarist and I need to practice. Second: You can't even sing, bye! Third: We have no one else to join. Fourth: I can only have one job. So I can't sing and play at the same time." Tom rolled his eyes, being confident in his singing.

"Weren't you singing 'What is Love?' that one day? It was terrible!" I say, looking at him. His mouth was slightly open, trying to think of something to say.
-"Okay, actually! I wasn't even trying that day so..yeah." He forced a smile.

"Alright, sing for us." I challenge him. He scoffed, raising a brow.
-"Alright then." He cleared his throat before he started singing,
-"WAT ISH LOS?! BABY DU SCHESS HIER! DU SCHESS HIER! WAT IS LOOS?! WHAT IS LOS?! BABY, DU SCHTESST HIER-" He sang but I stopped him.

"Okay, that's all I needed to hear. You need a Grammy!" I say sarcastically, clapping my hands as he bowed.
-"Danke, danke!"

"Natürlich!" I smiled, still cheering.
He had a huge grin plastered across his face. He was so proud of himself.

"Ha, I think my ears are bleeding.." Bill forced a smile, looking at his brother who was glaring at him.
-"Whatever! You're just mad 'cause you can't sing." He crossed his arms against his chest.
-"I can sing, liar." He scoffed.
-"No, you can't." Tom put his hand in front of Bill's face. Bill slapped his hand away, "yes, I can."

"Sing for us if you're so sure" Tom rolled his eyes.
-"fine" Bill said, warming up his voice.

"I would rather not go
Back to the old house.
I would rather not go..
Back to the old house.
There's too many..bad memories."
He sang. It was one of the songs I introduced them to. My jaw dropped. My heart was melting and I wanted to cry. His voice is so beautiful..

"That is beautiful, Bill.." I smile softly and his cheeks flush a light pink.
-"Whatever! I could've done that." Tom scoffed and he tried singing the same lines.

"I would rather no go!
BACK to THE old HOUSE!
The basement.
THERE'S too MANY!
Bad MEMORIES!"
Tom yelled. His voice was cracking and him saying that his old house was the basement made me burst out laughing.

"You guys are good singers. Grammy award deserved." I clap once again.

"Okay, forget we ever had a whole concert. Where can we find band members?" Tom asked, sitting back down on the bed.
-"go out in public? Obviously" I roll my eyes.

"No shit! Where exactly?" Tom scoffed.
-"Let's go to the bar tonight. Maybe you guys can find friends? If they wanna become y'all's friend." I shrug.
-"What's that supposed to mean? Are we not good enough?" Tom pouted.
-"That's not what I meant, dude." I sighed.

"That's exactly what you meant!" He faked sobbed, 'crying' into his hands.
-"Whatever, baby" I shake my head slightly as I got up from my bed.

"Are we gonna go shopping?" Tom asked, smiling innocently at me.
-"Yeah, I need to look good for the club."
-"And the guys." Tom scoffed.
-"And the guys!" I smile.

"I didn't mean it." Tom said and Bill furrowed his brows.
-"You're actually trying to look good for the guys?" He said, looking at me.
-"That's probably why she wants to go in the first place. To see the guys" Tom rolled his eyes.

"I'm trying to help you guys make a band. Y'all are so dramatic and sound mad jealous right now." I roll my eyes in annoyance. They were getting on my nerves right now but I loved them.
Bill was getting jealous and I kinda like that..I need to snap out of it.

We went shopping and they chose out their clothes while I chose out a black mini dress. It hugged my curves perfectly and it had a V-cut by the chest. My boobs looked amazing and I might've fell in love with myself. I admired my body for 16 minutes straight before stepping out the changing room to show the guys.

"Woah!" Bill exclaimed, his jaw glued to the floor. His eyes were sparkling as she took in every detail of my body. Meanwhile, Tom on the other hand. His eyes were glued to my chest and moved down to my curves.
-"You look stunning.." he said, his voice barley above a whisper.

"A little spin, please?" Tom smiled.
I did a little spin and he asked me to stop. I was now facing the changing room as they looked at the dress from behind. Well, that's what I'm gonna assume they're looking at.

"Beautiful, Y/n! It looks good on you! It really brings out your eye color." Bill clapped happily.
-"It makes your body look good. Your curves are gorgeous..your ass and boobs too! I didn't wanna leave those out, of course." Tom tried to say in the most respectful way possible.

I love how they are two completely different people who shared the same womb at the same time.
Bill's the soft twin and Tom is the perverted twin.
(Which I love🤤.)