𝒮𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨†

It's been 3 years since I've had Tom and Bill live in my home, feeding off of me and I was getting kinda tired of it because they're living rent free.

I decided to get on the computer and do some re-search but found nothing. I then started looking for scientists who are very intelligent and could probably make a potion to turn these things into humans so they could find a job or something.

Tom barged into my room, making me jump slightly. I turn around to look at him and he is panting heavily.
"What was the reason? You're an adult. Act like one." I roll my eyes.
-"I'm sorry! I was exercising. Gotta get my biceps and abs to look good." He says with a bit of sass in his voice.
-"For who? You don't got bitches."
-"So? I still need to look good." He scoffed.
-"Go shower! You stink." I say, giving him a disgusted look.

"Okay, I will." He groaned and left to the bathroom.

I sigh and continued my research. I found a scientist and emailed him.

After awhile, it was dark out and I just finished feeding Tom and Bill who were downstairs flying around the house.

I went to my room and checked my emails, seeing that he replied.
"Yes, I think I could help you with that but are you being serious about these..vampires?" He responded. We continued to email each other back and forth until he finally came over.

"Hello, Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said, shaking my hand while holding a suitcase in the other.
-"It's nice to meet you too." I smiled softly and let him in.

"Okay, and where are they?" He asked.
-"Bill! Tom! I want you to meet someone!" I yell, making the both of them fly down the stairs. The man looked at the bats in shock.

They transformed and looked at the man weirdly.
"Who is this?" Bill asked as Tom looked him up and down.
-"This is a scientists who might be able to turn you human." I say, making the both of them gasp.
-"really?" Bill squealed excitedly.
-"yeah."

"Alright, I created this potion but we should try it on one of you to make sure it works." He said.
-"I'll do it" Tom said and the man nodded.

"Alright." He said, pulling out a tube with liquid and handing it to Tom.
Tom took it out of the guys hand and drank it, making a disgusted face as he swallowed.

"Alright, now we wait a few minutes." The man said and we nodded.

Eventually, Tom's skin became less pale but he was definitely in a lot of pain. He groaned and I could see that his fangs were gone. That means it must be working.

"Is he okay?" Bill asked, looking over at his brother in concern.
-"Yes. It's apart of the transformation. We can see that it works but he might have a fever afterwards." He explained.
-"oh, nein.." Bill gasped, placing a hand onto Tom's shoulder.

"Alright, Do you wanna turn human?" He asked Bill, making him nod.
-"Yes, please" he said.
The man handed Bill the tube and he drank it. Doing the same reaction as Tom. He begin to groan in pain, his skin becoming less pale and his teeth were normal. Except they kinda did look a bit like fangs still.

"And there you have it. Human beings." The man said.
-"Thank you so much." I say, taking his hands into mines.
-"No problem."
-"How much will it cost?" I asked.
When he told me the price. I gasped. It costed more than my life..but it was worth it.

Once the man left, Tom and Bill didn't look so good. They didn't wanna leave my side. Bill had his arms wrapped around my waist, nuzzling against my neck as Tom didn't wanna let go of my hand.

Since they're human. They might be hungry and dehydrated.

I gave them a glass of water and they gulped it down. I showed them how to get more from the fridge and they understood quickly. I prepared them some food while they continued to drink water.

I placed their food in front of them, allowing them to eat and their food was gone under a minute.
"Damn, y'all must be mad hungry." I say, serving them another plate.

Once they were done eating, I gave them some medicine and took them both to different guest rooms.
"Sleep well. I Hope you feel better." I say to Tom, placing the cover over him.
-"Thank you for everything, Y/n.." he mumbled before drifting off to sleep.
-"you're welcome." I smiled softly before leaving the room.

I then went to Bill's room and he was still awake. Tossing and turning in bed.
"What's wrong?" I asked and he looked up at me. His eyes half closed.
-"I don't wanna sleep alone.." he responded.
-"want me to sleep with you?" I asked and he nodded. I turned off the light and climbed into bed with him, wrapping my arm around his waist and holding him close.

"Thank you, Y/n..I love you so much." He said, making my heart melt.
-"You're welcome. I love you too. Sleep well." I say and we both drifted off the sleep.

𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗱. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘁🥰.