𝒮𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 ℬ𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩🕸

I examined my house and ran my fingers across my book shelf, noticing dust piling up onto my finger. I look down at all the dust on my bookshelf, making a disgusted look.
"Ehh, this is disgusting.." I say and went into my supply room to get the duster.

I began to dust everywhere, making it all fall onto the floor, couches, counters/etc. I swept the floor, then vacuumed my couches/carpet, and wipe down my counters.

I cleaned the whole house and when I was re-painting my bookshelf, I noticed something white behind it. Curiously, I separate the books and touched the white wall.

I go lower and saw a doorknob.
"Woah, a secret door? That's crazy!" I said and attempted to push the bookshelf out of the way but failed. I was breathing heavily after trying about 20 times. I was about to quit but then noticed a button under a shelf that held books. I pressed it and would you look at that..It moved all by itself!

With a shocked look on my face, I watched it move and reveal the white door. I twist the doorknob and it was unlocked!

I opened the door and it was pitch black. I couldn't see anything at all. I was able to see that this room led downstairs with the help of the sun shining from the window behind me.
As I was looking for a light switch, I accidentally cut myself. I winced when I felt a slight pain in my finger. I look at my finger with the help of the sunlight, revealing blood on the tip of my finger.
"Fuck.." I mumbled to myself and went ahead to grab me a bandaid and a flashlight.

I turned the flashlight on and pointed it down the secret basement I never knew I had. I walked down the steps, pointing the light everywhere and found a light switch.
"Thank god!" I say and flick the light switch on, revealing two people who were taller than me. I gasp loudly, placing a hand to my chest, breathing heavily.

At first I thought they were just mannequins until they started speaking.
"About time we get some fresh blood." One of them smirked as the other nodded in agreement.
-"Uhm, I'm sorry, this isn't funny..How did you get in my house?" I ask as I was about to head back upstairs to call the police. The one with cornrows pulled me back.

"We lived here before you did." The other one with locs said. I pulled away from the shorter one and looked at them like they were crazy.
-"This isn't funny." I say.

"We never said it was, did we?" The taller one raised a brow.
-"who cares? Get out of my house or I will call the police."
-"We can't go into sunlight. It weakens us and we could die from it." The cornrows guy said.
-"Pfft, That's so lame." I laughed.

"Who said we were joking?" The taller one raised a brow, AGAIN!
-"Stop getting an attitude with me and get out of my house, thank you." I sigh.

"Can we just drink her blood already? I'm starving." The other complained.
-"Yeah, sure" he shrugged and they made their way towards me.

"Woah, this isn't funny! I swear to god if you touch me, I will punch the shit out of you two!" I say as I back away, threatening them with my flashlight, looking at the opened door above me.

"We'll be gentle.." They whispered, making me shake my head slightly.
-"No, thank you, I'm fine.." I say, trying not to show how frightened I am.

They smirked and revealed their fangs extending from their mouth.
"Too late, you're our prey and we need to survive." The short one said.

I thought they were joking but when I saw their fangs, my smiled faded away.
'Is this real?' I thought.

"Uh, are those..real?" I asked nervously.
-"I don't know, but you'll find out once you feel them sinking into your skin sooner or later." The tall one smirked as the other chuckled.
-"Funny joke.." I laugh nervously, hoping to lighten up the mood.

The one with the cornrows grabbed me and pulled me closer to them, the other grabbing onto my waist, holding me still as they began to lean in against my neck.
"Wait, wait, wait!" I say as I pulled away from them, making them look me up and down with a stank face.
-"We don't follow orders." They said and grabbed me once more, ready to lunge at me again.
-"My blood isn't good, I swear!" I say, hoping they'd buy my lie or something.

They let me go and look at each other like they were communicating with one another without actually speaking. They began to walk around me in a circle, looking down at me, a smirk plastered against their lips.
"Guess we'll have to find that out ourselves, huh?" The one with cornrows said and they both lunged at me, this time their fangs sinking into my skin.

I wince as I felt their fangs sink into my skin, they were holding onto me tightly and I couldn't push them off of me no matter how hard I tried.

About two minutes later, they pulled away with a disgusted look on their face, groaning in disappointment as they spit out my blood.
I placed my hands on either sides of my neck to try and prevent blood from coming out of my wounds.

"I told you..You don't fucking listen." I say and tried to run back up but was pulled back by one of them, of course.

"Let me go!" I yell as they held me tightly.
-"I'm hungry." One of them whispered in my ear before sinking their fangs into my neck again, making me yell in pain. The other did the same, making me feel weak and vulnerable.

The more blood I lost, the more my vision became blurry..before I knew it, everything went pitch black and that is the last thing I remembered.