𝒫𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮𖤐

My house started to fill up and everyone was already drinking and some even tried to head upstairs.

"Woah, where are we going?" I asked as I stopped two people.
-"just gonna go check something." The girl that goes by Rebecca said.
-"Check on what?" I raised a brow.
-"Something" Chad shrugged.
-"not in my house." I shake my head and ask them to go somewhere else.

I went to go get me a drink and pushed past the people blocking my way. I saw Tom with a few girls wrapped around him.
"Looks like You're fitting in really well." I smirked at him as he just chuckled and the girls that were all up on him were Kim's friends. I didn't know any of them but they knew me from what I do.

They looked me up and down and one wrapped an arm around me.
"Y/nn!" She slurred over her words, looking up at me.
-"how many did you have?" I ask as she looks down at her red cup.
-"Uhhh, like, two?" She looked up at me.
-"That was not two, I think you should get some water." I suggested and she frowned.
-"Okay.." she mumbled and I handed her some water and she drank it.
-"Thank you" she smiled softly and went back with Tom.

I got me a drink and looked for Bill, hoping that he was fitting in too.
I saw him standing in a corner, a girl kissing his neck and he didn't move or anything but he did look uncomfortable.

I made my way over to him and he looked at me, his eyes asking for help.
"Hey, uhm, could you not do this in my house?" I ask as I pull the girl away from him. I looked at this girl and I've never seen her before.
-"I'm sorry but this is my boyfriend." She said and held onto Bill's hand.
-"Okay, that's crazy because I am also his girlfriend." I lied, making her jaw drop.

"Then he's cheating on you because we've been together for two years." She crossed her arms.
-"He just moved here, and please get out of my house, I don't know you and I don't think my sister invited you either." I say in a polite manner.
-"Oh, no, my friend invited me." She said.
-"who?"
-"Uhm, the guy"
-"what guy?"
-"The one right there, spiky hair." She said and pointed a Kim's friend that goes by JJ.
-"what's his name?" I asked.
-"Cameron" she smiled.
-"Get out of my house" I say and began to push her out of my home.

"Alright, alright!" She said and made her way out of the door.

I made my way back to Bill and asked him if he was okay.

"I don't know, it felt like she was biting me." He said and I looked at his neck and saw a hickey.
-"She just made a hickey.." I sigh and wipe away the saliva that was on his neck with a napkin.
-"what's that?" He asked.
-"She marked you" I smack my lips.
-"I don't even know her." He said and looked down at me.

"I don't either, she's just some random desperate whore, looking for someone to sleep with tonight." I smile softly and he nods slightly.
-"I'm hungry." Bill said and I didn't know how I was gonna feed him while people are surrounding us, dancing and drinking.

"Uhm, you're gonna have to do my neck because there is people here." I say and he nods, leaning down and biting onto my neck, sinking his fangs into my skin, making me wince slightly.

I held onto his arm and my boy best friend, Ethan walked up to us, raising his brows at me, smirking slightly.
"Looks like someone's getting some action tonight." He laughed and I smacked his arm.
-"shut the fuck up, this is my friend."
-"Oh, you already re-placed me?" He joked.
-"Get out of my sight, boy!" I say and He walks off.

Bill pulled away and grabbed a rag, putting it on my neck and grabbing a bandage from his pocket.
"Thank you" He smiled softly.
-"You're welcome" I smiled back as he placed the bandage on the wound.

Me and him decided to dance together since no one else wanted to be with him. Kim was speaking to her crush, she must be really brave, I could never.

After while, Bill followed me to the kitchen. I was pouring myself a drink and some girl offered Bill a shot and he knew he couldn't drink anything else but blood.
"No, thank you." He smiled softly and she nodded, walking away.

As I was about to drink my shot, my friend, Elise walked over to the counter, breathing heavily as she just finished running down the stairs.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/N!" She slurred over her words, almost choking on her own saliva.
-"What happened? Are You okay?" I ask as I place my shot down on the counter.
-"No! You know how you said you don't want people having sex in your home?!" She yelled over the loud booming music that was blasting.
-"Yeah, why?" I raise a brow.
-"Well, there's a boy and two other girls having sex in one of your bedrooms! They are going at it and they wouldn't listen to me when I told them to get out!" She quickly said where I couldn't understand what she said but understood what she said two minutes later.

"What the fuck?!" I yell and quickly made my way upstairs, pushing past the people crowding my home, Bill following me from behind.

While I was making my way upstairs, I almost tripped over the steps, Bill holding my waist, helping me up the stairs.

I looked into all my bedrooms, finding no one. This was gonna take forever due to the amount of rooms I have in this house.

I sigh tiredly and went to the second hallway, looking inside every room, finding no one. At this point, my house was a fucking hotel. I headed to the one at the end that had a window. I open the room to find Tom with Kim's two girl friends.

I gasp loudly and made my way up to them.
"Didn't Kim tell you that I said no sex in my house?!" I yell as Tom sits up on the bed, his shirt off, revealing his toned abs. The girls had tops off, leaving them in their bras.

Tom had hickeys all over his neck down to his chest.
"Put your fucking clothes on!" I yell in frustration. They quickly put their clothes on and ran out of the door.