𝒩𝙚𝙬 𝓁𝙤𝙤𝙠☆

When I woke up the next morning, the sun was actually so bright that the curtains weren't able to prevent it from the sun lighting up my room.

I sit up and look to my left, noticing that Bill was hiding under the covers. I looked under the covers to see him looking up at me, horror planted on his face.

"Y/n, can you make it go away?" He asked.
-"I can't make it go away but I could maybe put cardboard on my window?" I shrug.
-"Okay.." he mumbled and I let him know it's gonna take awhile so he'll be under the covers for a few.

I cut up some cardboard to fit my window and placed it under the blinds, blocking the sun from shining into my room. My room was now dark and Bill was able to come up from under the covers.
"Thank you." He smiled softly as he sat up on my bed.
-"You're welcome, now, are you ready to shower?" I asked.
-"I think?" He tilted his head.
-"Oh, shit, you need new clothes." I said and grabbed my purse.

"Are you gonna be long?" He asked.
-"probably?" I shrug and left the house.

I grabbed my Nokia and messaged Kim, letting her know I went to buy clothes for the boys and she has to feed them.

I headed to a thrift store since it wasn't filled with a lot of people and when I go there, no one really notices me.

I stepped outside and headed into the shop, looking through all of the clothing. I found Bill some emo clothes and Tom some black clothes, basically emo as well. I purchased Bill plenty of cute belts and got Tom some bandanas.

"Woah, Halloween costumes already?" The lady asked as she scanned the clothing.
-"Erm, no, clothing for me." I say.
-"Isn't a bit too big for you?" She raised a brow.
-"I decided to change my style." I shrug. Why was she asking so many questions? I thought.
Eventually she finished and I paid, grabbing my bags and walking out. I usually leave a tip but she was just getting on my nerves.

I went to a makeup store and got Bill a makeup palette, mascara, foundation, concealer, and eyeliner.

I drove back home and entered the house, Kim looking at me with a horrified face expression.
"What happened?" I question as I placed the bags onto the couch.
-"They bit me!" She cried out, showing me her arm and neck.
-"Damn, that's tough." I scoff and she smacks her lips.
-"Y/n! Why would you do this to me?" She complained.

"It'll heal tomorrow, stop being dramatic, you're not gonna die." I roll my eyes and Tom and Bill came downstairs. Luckily the sun didn't reach all the way down here with us so they were in the clear.

"Where's the clothes?" Tom asked and I pointed to the bags on the couch, some of the clothes already lying on the couch.
They made their way to the bags, dumping it on the couch and grabbing whatever they like. Surprisingly, they grabbed exactly what I bought them but Tom also wanted a belt and Bill didn't wanna share.

"Give me a belt, you have, like, ten in your hands." Tom whined as he tried to snatch Bill's belt.
-"No, that doesn't mean anything." He scoffed.
-"Just share, oh, my god! Y'all are brothers, twin brothers actually, stop complaining." I say in annoyance. Bill eventually gave in and handed a belt to Tom.

I handed Bill the bag of makeup and he thanked me, smiling softly.

I helped Kim put a bandage on her wounds, then let the twins shower in my guest bathrooms. I went to shower and so did Kim.

While I was showering, I was thinking if there was a way to make these people human. It sounds stupid but it could be a possibility? I'm not sure..

Once I was done showering, I put on some comfortable clothes since I wasn't gonna go anywhere. I brushed my teeth and ate some food. The twins were cleaned up as well and flew around the house, annoying me every chance they got. Kim came downstairs, her hair still wet and she yawned tiredly, plopping onto the couch and turning on a movie.

I finished up my food and cleaned up. While I was opening one of the cabinets, I accidentally hit one of the bats, making them fall and they transformed into their vampire self, bumping into the counter and falling to the floor. I gasp and look down at the floor, seeing Tom groaning.

"That's what your ass gets for being in the fucking way." I laugh and he turns onto his back, looking up at me.
-"that actually hurt.." he frowned.
-"whose fault is that?" I asked with an eyebrow raise.
-"Mine.." he mumbled.
-"Exactly" I said and placed my bowls into the cabinet, closing it afterwards.

"Can you help me though?." He asked, looking up at me.
I sigh and extend my hand from his to grab. He takes my hand and I help him up, making him wince.
-"Les dije a todos ustedes que dejaran de volar, pero no escucharon." I say and he looks at me weirdly, tilting his head in confusion.
-"What did you just say? Is it Russian?" He questioned.
-"What the fuck?" I laugh.
-"Ich weiß nicht.." He shrugged, frowning slightly.
-"woah, you know German?" I asked in shock.
-"Ja?"
-"Woah!"
-"Geht es dir gut?" He asked and I nodded.
-"Yeah, I'm fine, I just never knew you spoke German 'til Today!" I say, still flabbergasted by this new information.
-"I thought you could tell by our accents.." He gave me a weird look.
-"Right!"

"I think you need to sleep.." He smiled at me.
-"Erm..why?" I raised a brow.
-"I think you're losing your mind, Y/n..I think."
-"Tom, I'm fine. You should go to sleep and hopefully that'll teach you not to fly around my house anymore when I'm doing something or the same shit will happen again. It's like, you're so fucking clumsy." I sigh and he sighs even louder.
-"Fine, Y/n!" He said in a little kid voice, making his way upstairs.