ℋ𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𖨆

The next morning, I woke up to Bill shifting in bed. I looked over at him and he was literally so red. I sat up and gently placed my hand onto his cheek and his skin was burning hot.

"Bill" I say, hoping to wake him up.
-"Yes?.." he responded.
-"Let's get you some medicine and maybe some cold water." I say and he nods. I carefully helped him out of the bed and took him downstairs.

I gave him some medicine and he made a disgusted face expression as if he was gonna throw it up. I have him a cold glass of water and he drank it.
"I'ma go check on Tom. I'll be back."
-"Okay.."

I headed upstairs and quietly opened the door. I looked at Tom who was sleeping peacefully. He didn't look red like Bill. He seemed to be healed. I closed the door and headed back downstairs with Bill. When I went downstairs, he was lying on the couch.

I made my way towards him and asked if he was feeling okay.
"I mean, kinda..I just feel like I need to throw up." He responded.
-"If you need to throw up, you can throw up in this trash can. Nobody used it anyways." I say, placing the mini trash can by the couch just incase.
-"Thank you." He said and I nodded.

-͟͟͞☆

When Tom woke up, Bill was still sleeping on the couch. He fell asleep around 8:45 and hasn't woken up since.

"Is he okay?" Tom asked, looking over at his brother on the couch.
-"No, he's sick." I replied.
-"Oh..When will he be okay again?" He questioned.
-"I don't know. Hopefully tomorrow though. I can't stand seeing him like this." I said with a sigh.

"I hope so too. My poor baby brother." He frowned slightly.
-"Yeah, the poor baby. Anyways, are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded.
-"What do you wanna eat?" I asked and he shrugged.
-"I'll get McDonald's."
-"What's that?"
-"Fast food restaurant. It's so good. Stay with your brother, I'll be back." I say and pat his shoulder.
-"Okay"

I grabbed my keys and left out the door. I headed to my car and drove to McDonald's. I got them what I thought they'd hopefully like.
When I went back home with the bags, Tom was sitting on the couch, watching TV as he watched over Bill.

"Welcome back, Y/n." Tom smiled.
-"Thank you." I responded, placing the McDonald's bags onto the counter.

"Ask Bill if he's hungry." I said as I began to take out the food from the bags.
-"Okay" Tom replied, shaking Bill gently, making him groan.
-"Bill" He said.
-"Yes?"
-"are you hungry?"
-"very.." he mumbled.
-"Y/n brought us food. We could try it together." He said, helping Bill sit up.
-"I don't wanna have my first with you." Bill said in a joking manner.
-"That was rude" Tom scoffed and he helped Bill to the table.

"Okay, I got y'all what everyone likes at McDonald's." I said and handed them their food. Bill looked less red and he looked a little better than before.
-"What's this?" Tom asked.
-"Cheeseburger and fries. I also got chicken nuggets and soda."
-"Thank you" Bill said and they began to eat as I sat next to Tom and joined them.

Once we were finished, Bill couldn't stop talking about how good it was. It seemed like he was feeling a bit better than before and that's definitely a good thing!
Tom on the other hand said it was good.

I gave Bill more medicine and we headed to the couch and put on a movie.

"I was thinking we could go out tomorrow and you guys could explore the real world." I say, making both of them gasp.
-"Really?!"
-"Yeah, I think you guys need to since y'all are humans now." I shrug.
-"I would love to." Bill smiled happily.
-"is there so many girls?" Tom asked.
-"Uh, yeah, obviously? What do you think?" I roll my eyes.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna get a girlfriend. So serious." Tom crossed his arms against his chest.
-"Eh, we'll see about that. You can't just go up to a girl and take her home." I shrug.
-"maybe I can" he scoffed.
-"Not in my Home."
-"right.." he sighed, leaning into the couch.

"I wanna get my nails done." Bill said.
-"I could make some plans. We could go out to eat, explore wherever you guys wanna go, head to the mall and buy some new clothes or whatever, and then we could get your nails done and whatever else you want." I explain.
-"What about me?" Tom nudged my shoulder.

"Same with you"
-"I don't wanna get my nails done!"
-"are you stup-No, not your nails. Oh, my god." I roll my eyes.
-"Oh! I thought you were talking about my nails." He chuckled.
-"No.."

"Okay, can we go to a place where there's so many girls?" Tom asked.
-"No, are you crazy? Is that really the first thing you wanna do when seeing the real world for the first time?"
-"Yeah"
-"Shut the fuck up and go to sleep."
-"Wow! It's barley 3:00 in the afternoon!" He scoffed.
-"You probably didn't sleep well." I say.
-"I slept perfectly fine actually."

"Why are you guys arguing?" Bill asked.
-"It's Tom"
-"What?! It's you!"
-"It is Not"
-"is to"
-"No, it's not."
-"How about yall both calm down and watch the movie. I can concentrate when all of this is happening around me, danke." Bill rolled his eyes and me and Tom leaned into the couch.

"A movie without popcorn." Tom sighed.
-"Go get it then"
-"you"
-"You. You're the one who brought it up."
-"so?"
-"so go get it"
-"no"

"Can y'all just shut up, please?" Bill said.
-"Sorry"
-"okay, I'll get the popcorn." Tom rolled his eyes, getting up and making the popcorn.

The next thing you know, he put the popcorn in the microwave with the wrapper and blew up my fucking microwave.
"TOM, WHAT THE FUCK?"
-"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW!"

𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼? 𝗧𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹?
𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗯𝗯𝘆🤑.