𝒞𝙡𝙪𝙗☮︎︎

We stepped outside of the house to my black Cadillac and Tom made his way to the drivers seat.

"I call dibs on driving." He smirked, leaning against the suv with his arms crossed against his chest.
-"Uh, no thank you. You probably don't even have your drivers license." I scoffed, pushing him out of the way but failed. Bro was way too strong. His biceps say it all.

"Woah, you're not gonna judge a book by its cover, huh? Give me a chance." He rolled his eyes.
-"I'm pretty convinced that you don't have your drivers license." I force a smile, putting my hands on my hips.

"But I can drive pretty well! And you're wearing heels. You don't wanna drive with those on." He shrugged, pointing to my black heels.
-"Okay, but I have my dr-"
-"Okay, but we're gonna zip our mouths and you're gonna hop in the backseat." He cut me off by putting his finger against my lips.

"You think you can tell me what to do with my vehicle?" I scoff. I was turning into a Karen at this point but seriously..who does he think he is?
-"do I seriously have to force you into the backseat? I'm trynna see the hot babes." He rolled his eyes, lifting me up by my waist and throwing me over his shoulder, holding onto my thighs.

"Open the door, Bill." He said, waiting for Bill to comply.
-"are you kidding me?" I sigh in frustration. I can't believe this is happening right now.

Bill opened the door and Tom carefully put me in the backseat, clipping my seat belt.
"You're welcome." He smiled, pulling away and shutting the door. I groan in annoyance as he steps into the drivers seat. Bill then got in, sitting next to me.

"Tom, I swear if you crash my suv..I'm gonna murder you because she's new." I say, pulling onto his cornrows.
-"ow! That's how people get in accidents in the first place! I haven't even started driving.." He winced. I let go of his cornrows and he began to reverse out of the driveway.

I was scared and anxious that he was gonna ruin my baby. I was fiddling with my fingers as he began to drive on the road. I took deep breaths and soon realized he was good at diving. I was surprised that he even knew how to drive in the first place.

While driving, I could feel Bill glancing over at me but I ignored it and just assumed he'd never been with a female before. I mean, it was fine until I could feel his eyes burning on me. I glance at him to which he turned away and looked outside the window. I shrug and keep my focus on the road. Not even 20 minutes later, Bill was running his hand on my thigh. I gulped nervously as I felt my stomach twirl. I was starting to get nervous. I looked at him and he was looking away. His hand was shaking slightly and I could tell that he is just as nervous as I am. He kept his hand there until we finally reached the club.

Once Tom parked, he moved his hand and stepped out. Tom then opened my door and unbuckled my belt like I wasn't blessed with hands to do it myself.
"Thank you for not crashing." I say as he helped me out of the vehicle.
-"I told you." He smirked as he shut the door and made sure to lock the suv.

We headed into the club and there was so many people. Half of the club was already drunk off their asses. Bill looked around nervously. The place was crowded and it seemed like he was claustrophobic or something.
(Twin)

Tom smirked as he saw a cute women at the bar.
"Mind if I get some cash, please?" He looked down at me with pleading eyes. This is the only time he looked innocent.
I sigh and hand him 200 dollars to keep him away from bothering me.

Me and Bill bought drinks and chilled out for a while until guys started coming up to me.

"Hey, beautiful. Can I buy you a drink?" The guy smiled at me. Bill just took a sip of his drink and backed away.
-"no, thank you." I smiled politely. Thank god he was a kind man and just nodded before walking away.

I got more and more men coming my way and I decided to go on the dance floor. Before I knew it, there was some guy dancing with me. His hand on my hips. I was drunk off my ass and decided to dance with him. While I was dancing with him, I saw Bill glaring at the guy from where he was standing. He looked a little jealous and I hate to admit but I loved the way he looked when he was jealous. So I continued to dance with the guy. The guy got too comfortable and started grinding against me.

"You're that famous girl, huh?" He whispered against my ear. I ignored him because I didn't want him to know. What if he was planning on kidnapping me or something?

Bill made his way over to us, pushing the guy away from me and pulling me in by my waist.

"Sorry, man. She's with me." He said the the guy, getting me away from the dance floor.

"I was dancing.." I say, looking up at him.
-"I know but you're really drunk. Who knows what could happen." He said, moving the hair out of my face.

"Where's Tom?" I ask. I hadn't seen him at all.
-"he's busy looking for women." He chuckled.

"Right, like I'm not right here." I roll my eyes.
-"he's just gonna play you anyways." Bill scoffed. I was just teasing him.

"Why don't you dance with me. Come on." I slur over my word, pulling him onto the dance floor.
-"eh, I don't know how to dance." He said.

"I'll teach you, Don't worry." I smiled, taking his hands in mine as I began to show him how to dance. He got the hang of it but he's gonna need more practice if I'm being honest.

Inspired by— @zoey40859
(It didn't tag🙄🖐🏼)