𝒞𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜⚡︎

I told everyone that I knew I was having a party at mines and they all agreed to come but I told them way before I found out about the vampires.
I didn't know what I was gonna do about them because they won't listen to me when I tell them to go back into the basement. So I have to do something about them.

I woke up this morning and did my daily routine. Afterwards, I went to go look for Tom and Bill who were probably flying around, destroying my house like always. Sometimes I wish they get hit by the sun..

"Tom!" I yelled but none of them flew my way and I didn't see either of them.
-"You guys, come out" I sigh tiredly, eating my cereal.

"They aren't listening again?" Kim asked as she came downstairs.
-"Like always.." I yawn.
-"I haven't seen them at all since the morning." She shrugs and joins me at the table, getting her some cereal as well.

"What am I gonna do with them when everyone shows up?" I say as I look at her for help.
-"I mean, they look human so maybe just dress them nicely for a party." She said and took a bite of her cereal.
-"That's a good idea.." I grin, sighing in relief.
-"Mhm" she nodded.

Once we were done eating, me and her decided we were gonna go to the store to look for some clothes.
"We're gonna be out for awhile so..Don't blame me when you guys starve." I say as we made our way to the door and they flew down the stairs, avoiding the small light from the sun that the blinds weren't able to cover.

They transformed and Kim was about to open the door, making both twins pull her back.
"Are you trying to kill us?!" Tom asked.
-"What? No, I didn't know you guys came down, my bad!" She panicked as she pulled away from them.

"Where are you going?" Bill asked, tilting his head in confusion.
-"We're gonna head to the store for some clothes so you guys can look good for my party." I smile innocently.
-"party?" Tom questioned.
-"You know when a person throws a party at their house and a lot of people come to the house, drinking, smoking, having sex?" Kim tired to explain but earned a look of confusion on their faces.

"Right but what we're not gonna do is have sex in my house." I laugh nervously.
-"Sex?" Bill raised a brow.
-"You know when two people, specifically a boy and a girl go into the same room, remove their clothing and he puts his dick inside he-" Kim tired to explain but I stopped her.
-"YEAH! But what we're not gonna do is explain what sex is 'cause you guys probably can't have sex with humans." I say as I side eye Kim.
-"Sorry" she mumbled.

"I can put my dick in someone." Bill scoffed.
-"Okay, and that's something we're not gonna do, okay?" I say in annoyance.
-"I honestly don't know what I said, I just said it to say it." Bill shrugged.
-"okay, good." I sigh.
-"okay, so..can we have our food now?" Tom asked.
-"Kim is all yours." I shrug.

"What?.." Kim said as she looked at me with a horrified expression.
Tom pulled onto her arm gently as she pulled back, reaching for me.
-"Y/n, don't do this to me! I didn't offer my blood to them!" She said and continued to pull herself away from them.
-"Y/n! Don't let them do this to me or I will tell everyone about these illegal things in your home!" She said and my jaw dropped and Tom let her go, making her fall.

"That's actually so rude." Tom frowned slightly.
-"Booo!" Bill said, sadness in his voice.
-"don't believe her, she was just saying that to save her ass." I sigh and help her up, giving her a look basically saying, "why would you say that?".

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to get my blood taken.." Kim smiled nervously.
-"mhm.." Tom crossed his arms.
-"Alright, do you want to drink or not?" I sigh as Bill grabs my arm.

"Woah, woah, woah, I go first, remember?" Tom says as he stopped Bill from sticking his fangs into my arm.
-"So?" Bill scoffed and sank his fangs into my skin. I winced slightly but I was kinda getting used to it by now, just hurt a little bit.
Once Bill was done, he put a bandage on the wound and Tom did the same when he finished.

"Alright, we'll be back." We say and the nod, turning into bats and flying back upstairs into the darkness.

Me and Kim headed to my car and drove to some clothing stores.

We stopped at this store and checked out all the men's clothing and Kim found some dark clothing.
"Ehm.. what about these?" She said and held up a black jacket, black vest, black shirt, black pants, and a plain black bandana.
-"Why so emo?" I ask as she scoffs.
-"I don't know how to dress a guy" she shrugged.

"Get that I guess" I shrug and looked for Bill's clothes.
-"Oh, look at this cute outfit." I say and show her a black plain shirt and black pants.
-"Oh, and mines emo?" She says.
-"Well..I don't know" she shrugs.

"I'ma just get this, I don't have time." I say and we put the clothes in the shopping cart and went to grab a belt with a skull on the front and a necklace for Bill.

We went to go pay and the cashier really asked for an autograph, that's crazy!

We went to another store to buy us some clothes and some stuff for the party. Once we got to my house, the sun was starting to fade away so we had to set up everything quickly before they arrived. First: we set up the alcohol and snacks, then me and Kim got ready and after, we handed the twins their clothes, receiving a weird look from them.

"You're gonna have to wear these for the party 'cause they're gonna be here in a few hours." I say and they take the clothes.

"Okay.." they mumble and me and Kim cleaned up while they went upstairs to a guest room to change.
After awhile, they came down and they looked like normal human beings.

"You two look amazing!" I say and helped Bill fix his belt and helped Tom with his bandana.
-"I look like a criminal." Tom sighs.
-"you basically are one." Kim rolled her eyes.
-"if you don't shut that big mouth of yours, I will make Mom and Dad come get you." I say and she nods.
-"I am so sorry, y'all." She apologized and the sun was gone and people started to arrive one by one.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・   ・゚゚・。

𝒯𝙝𝙚 ℱ𝙞𝙩𝙨