Chapter 15: Minerva

Theo and Thea weren't listening. 

"Theo, Thea! Listen to me!" I said. 

"NO!" They yelled, running around the house. 

It was the Christmas break and we were all home. Albus was in his office, working. 

The twins were now six. I had something to tell them and Daniel during dinner, but first wanted them to take a shower. 

*°*°*°

During dinner, I spoke. "Dan, Theo, Thea— I'm pregnant," I said. 

"Really?!" Daniel asked. 

"Yes."

"Is it a boy or a girl?" he asked. 

"We want it to be a surprise."

"What will you name him or her?" he asked. 

"Well— we wanted to ask the three of you. Do you have any ideas?" 

"Yes!" Theo said.

"I'm listening," I said with a smile.

"Babbitty!"he said with a huge smile and Daniel grunted while I rolled my eyes and Albus chuckled. 

"No. We're not calling a kid after an old fairytale book!" I said.

"Later, I want to possess the Elder Wand!" Theo yelled. 

"And I the Invisibility Cloak!" Thea yelled. 

"I like Emma, Mia or Ava for a girl," Daniel said quietly. 

"Yes, we thought about Mia," Albus said. 

"Really?!"

"Yes. And something more like Alex or Tom or Max for a boy," I said. 

"NOOO!!!" the twins yelled. 

I couldn't stand them anymore. They never listened. They didn't even have good grades at school. We had tried hard to make them respect us, but they never did. I always was exhausted at the end of the day and Kendra couldn't handle them, neither could Malcolm or Abe, or Rob or Ari. We had four house elves, but they were living a constant nightmare with them, so we asked them to take care of Daniel, as well as the kitchen and Albus and I had a personal house elf for both of us.

I sent them to bed, not caring wether they were done with their dinner or not.

*°*°*°

The baby was due at the beginning of July. 

*°*°*°

It was the Easter holidays and we had decided to spend them at Hogwarts. 

On the 1st May, when I woke up, I felt the baby kick and then, something wet between my legs. No, no, no! It's too soon! I thought. 

Albus woke up next to me and saw my worried face. 

"Everything okay, love?" he asked.

"Albus— my water broke," I said in a worried tone and I saw the worry appear on his face, too.

"We should go to Poppy," he said. 

I transfigured my night gown into some emerald robes and Albus transfigured his in some purple robes. 

We hurried to Poppy, trying to hold our panic back.

When we entered the Hospital Wing, she got out of her office and seemed to understand what the problem was by the look on our faces.