GOLDEN CALF INVESTORS' CALL - PART 1:

*P.O.V SWITCH - SEICHI KAMIJOU*

*KAMIJOU'S HEAD OFFICE - GOLDEN CALF HEADQUARTERS - AKIHABARA - CHIYODA - TOKYO*

Finally.

I can finally return to my rightful office. The one that I once resided in, the one that has undergone renovations for three long months...

My father's former office was a pitiful excuse for a space in which to conduct business, a mere hovel compared to what I deserve. It was time for a transformation, three long months later, and finally, my true office was complete. Restored to its former glory.

A space of elegance and sophistication. I, Seichi Kamijou, am now once again the proud owner of an office that truly reflects the status I have earned through sweat and hard work. In the world of high-stakes negotiations and backroom deals, perfection is expected. 

And now, I have it.

In the world of cut-throat business deals, presentation is not only crucial, it is a necessary skill. But far too many businessmen and businesswomen are oblivious to its importance, they fail to understand the power of spatial awareness. It is a key aspect of any negotiation, the ability to see things from all angles and adapt accordingly. 

That is why I make it a point to have every negotiation take place in the comforts of my own domain, a place where I can completely control the environment, and the spatial atmosphere. They are not in control here, I am. This has been my industry for two decades, and I refuse to let go of it. If you want to make a deal with the devil, you must go to hell to meet him.

*Chuckle*

Though I look around my office and I would hesitate to call this 'hell'. This is my domain in the sky, I am the devil who rules over heaven.

When a potential client sets foot in this luxurious office, it sets the stage for the negotiations that are about to take place. The opulence of this space speaks volumes about my success and reliability, leaving a lasting impression on any who dare to cross the threshold. They don't just see an office, they see a place of power, a symbol of prestige, and a clear sign that I am the one to work with.

My office is an awe-inspiring masterpiece, complete with luxurious accents and immaculate details. Who wouldn't be taken aback by its magnificent allure? Its opulent setting serves as a reminder of the power and influence of our company, and the authority I command.

 Who wouldn't be taken aback by its magnificent allure? Its opulent setting serves as a reminder of the power and influence of our company, and the authority I command

The leather upholstered couches in my office are the pinnacle of comfort and luxury, providing guests with the utmost relaxation during any negotiation or meeting. These couches are designed to not only accentuate the beauty of the space but also contribute to the success of any business dealings that take place here. These couches serve as a reminder of the privilege and power that comes with working with me.

 These couches serve as a reminder of the privilege and power that comes with working with me