SETSUNA'S BIG DAY - PART 1:

*THE NEXT DAY*

*BACKSTAGE - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

Hasunosora... Strangely, I heard that school's name twice on the same day.

First, I found out they've got a School Idol Club which I've never heard about.

Secondly, it turns out Rina has a cousin at that school who may be able to help her overcome her facial stoicism.

Looking at it from a wider angle, it looks like we have business at Hasunosora after all. I want to invite their School Idol Club to join the School Idol Festival in a few weeks. Plus, I want Rina to meet her cousin, this Tsuzuri Yugiri girl.

A trip to Kanazawa looks to be on the table. But I'm not sure that I can neglect my training... *Sigh* That starts tomorrow...

But today is today, and it's Setsuna's big day. Finally, she will be presented with her award for the magnificent manga she made.

Well, then again, she's not going to be accepting the award as Setsuna... Rather, this award will be going to Nana herself, the girl beneath the persona of Setsuna.

Though personally, I can't see the difference. To me they're both the same wonderful girl who deserves the world, and deserves this award for pushing through especially during a time of personal hardship.

I'm glad she made a full recovery after Hitomi Shiga kicked her like that... It's one of the many reasons why we need to put an end to Golden Calf's School Idol Division.

Peeking from behind the curtain I could see the second auditorium was filling up nicely. A lot of people have come to show their appreciation for their fellow student.

Though nobody knows exactly who the mangaka behind the pseudonym 'Setsuzuki' is. It makes me wonder if they're attending this ceremony just out of curiosity.

Not only students were there, but teachers were also in attendance, as well as Setsuna's mother and...a man I could only assume to be her father.

After last night I've had enough of dealing with daddy issues... But at least Setsuna's parents were willing to let her continue doing what she loves.

I got very lucky that my own mom has kept my School Idol Club work a secret from my dad. The guy would freak out if he ever found out about all of this.

This secret I'll just have to keep for another year, and then I'll be free to make my own choices.

Hm... Then again that offer from Trevor Chase still sits on the table. And knowing him, he would definitely find some way to smooth things over with my dad...

After all, being signed by the biggest up and coming talent scout in America to be taught about talent management, it's an impressive offer.

...But do I really want to put all my trust into some adult again after what happened with that bastard Oda?

I don't know...

I don't know what my long term future holds, but it could all go away if Liella! win at the School Idol Festival...

And if I personally lose against Katsuo...

I'm rambling at this point. It's egotistical to talk about myself when there are more important matters at hand.

Plus, I don't want anyone to see me peeking from behind the curtain, because they might get the wrong idea and think that I'm the one receiving the award.

My two last times on a stage in front of the school haven't been great experiences for me...

So I'm hoping that it'll be different for Setsuna.