EMERGENCY MEETING - PART 1:

*SCHOOL IDOL CLUBROOM - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

Silence.

Deathly silence and an awkward feeling in the air, leaving every single one of us in the Club feeling depressed.

EVERYONE: "..."

AKI: "..."

Setsuna's going to retire...

Karin, Mia, Kanata, and Emma are all going to graduate...

And a dark future looks possible on the horizon for all of us.

I'm set for failure at the School Idol Festival, because when I lose to Katsuo Togo, I'll have to leave the whole idol industry.

Meaning I'll never get to bring the change that I promised everyone, going back on my word and becoming a failure...

I said that I'd save the idol industry from corruption, or die trying. And the stakes between me and Katsuo are so high that it's figuratively at that point.

To me, being blacklisted from the industry will feel the same as death.

No...

Worse than death. At least in death I could rest... But being blacklisted from the industry means I'll have to live with that embarrassment for the rest of my life, never fulfilling what I set out to do, living a miserable and unfulfilled existence...

My situation isn't the only one looking dark, we're all aware just how good, just how powerful this new version of Liella! are.

They get to train with the best idols in the business, QUASAR.

They are supervised by the greatest of all time, Shiro Okuda.

They have a Producer with a perfect record, the CEO of the biggest entertainment empire this country has ever seen. Seichi Kamijou.

Under this kind of guidance, the girls might as well be going to war with QUASAR itself.

And I'm going to war with the undefeated, greatest male school idol ever... A trailblazer, The King, Katsuo Togo.

Our circumstances look bleak, because on paper it's a huge mismatch.

Are we aiming too high?

Are we reaching for a dream that is nothing but a distant star?

So grand yet so far away...

I used to think that everything would figure itself out when we got this far. That we'd cross this bridge when we arrived.

Well... We've arrived.

But we never could have anticipated how long this bridge is.

The question remains, how are we going to cross it?