WHAT DO YOU WANT?:

*THE NEXT DAY*

*BROADCASTING ROOM - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

Last night still feels all too strange to me... It felt like a dream, but it was all too real.

I'm sure a lot of fangirls would love for the top male idol in Japan to sweep them up in the middle of the night, but I am not one of them.

The fact that I've caught his attention must mean that I'm doing something right at least. Plus, he supposedly wants to defeat Golden Calf too.

You know...since his father runs the whole company, the guy who got one of his idols pregnant and then unceremoniously fired her.

Seichi Kamijou, my sworn enemy in this industry. He does not like me and I do not like him.

Anyone who wants to take down Kamijou is good in my book.

...Wait, but Oda wanted that too. And look what he turned out to be. I was stupid to trust in him, so am I really making the same mistake again by considering Fenix's offer?

Personally, I don't know. The only way I could ever find out the answer is if I accept.

If I'm going to take down an experienced and accomplished school idol like Katsuo Togo at the School Idol Festival, I would need the help of someone who surpasses him in terms of expertise.

Shockingly, Fenix is the same age as me. To be as good as him at this age would require years of training. But time is not on my side, I do not have years but merely weeks.

However, I have to fulfil my promise to Rina first. Then I will begin my training.

As for what happened last night, bringing it up will only complicate the whole matter. So for now, I'll keep it to myself.

RINA: "Let's work hard again today, everyone

RINA: "Let's work hard again today, everyone. Rina-chan Board says, 'Bow'."

MIA: "We've got your back! I'm gonna get you that contest trophy, don't you worry."

SETSUNA: "I know exactly what I have left to do too."

AKI: "We should probably just pick up from where we left off yesterday."

RINA: "There's something that I want you to help me with.
We got more done yesterday than I thought, so I want to balance the game. Could you do that for me?"

AKI: "I'm on it!"

SETSUNA: "We'll keep going with our work, then."

MIA: "I'll have Babyboy's part finished soon too."

...

*ONE HOUR LATER*