EGOTISTICAL FAN:

*THE NEXT DAY*

*EAST TOWER BUILDING - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

*P.O.V SWITCH - AKIHIKO SUZUKI*

I had to come back to school sooner or later. As Ayu said, Rina, Setsuna, and Mia are counting on me to help them succeed in their entry into the High School Game Creator Contest.

Even if I completely suck at games, I at least want to offer them some of my other skills. Plus they need a team of four people to enter, and we've already submitted our team...

Who knows, maybe that'll be a great distraction from everything.

Oda, Katsuo, Kamijou.

For now, I can concentrate on this instead...

What's more is that the girls got in contact with the others, and Yoshiko offered Setsuna some game magazines to borrow.

So, that material should help-

*BUMP*

AKI: "ACK! S-Sorry! I was distracted and, are you okay?"

TSUMUGI: "Yes, I'm fine."

AKI: "That's a relief. Wait a second..."

TSUMUGI: "

TSUMUGI: "...Um."

AKI: "Hey, I remember now. You're that girl from back at the live show!
Sorry if I was rude, I guess everyone comes to a school idol live show for different reasons."

TSUMUGI: "Ah... I should apologize, too. I was also rude, you were kind to invite me and I threw it back in your face..."

AKI: "No, it was out of line for me to call out to you like that. I understand it must have shocked or intimidated you in some way."

TSUMUGI: "I wouldn't say intimidated... Because I meant what I said."

AKI: "Eh?"

TSUMUGI: "I don't feel like there's any point in me cheering for them."

AKI: "Oh, that's right..."

...