YOU UNDERSTAND ME:

*MEANWHILE BACK AT NIJIGASAKI*

*SCHOOL IDOL CLUBROOM - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

Hasunosora Girls' High School Idol Club...

Why have I never heard of them?

They weren't at the School Idol Showcase, and worse they're not on the School Idol Festival roster of participants...

I wonder why?

RINA: "Um, Aki-senpai

RINA: "Um, Aki-senpai."

AKI: "Hey Rina! I thought you would have gone home by now. We did work hard after all."

RINA: "Actually, there is something else that I want to do."

AKI: "Hm? Sure, just let me know."

RINA: "I want to hold a second Fan Club tournament. This time, with the game we made."

AKI: "Sounds easy enough. I'm sure you can take care of that, right? You're much better at this tech stuff than I am."

RINA: "That's not all."

AKI: "Oh?"

RINA: "I want you to be there. But before that, I want to pay you back."

AKI: "What for? I did this all for you, but I don't expect anything in return."

RINA: "No. My last virtual live show, you were a big help to me and I never did what I promised."

...

AKI: "So long as you're feeling okay, I couldn't be happier

AKI: "So long as you're feeling okay, I couldn't be happier."

RINA: "My motivation is through the roof. Rina-chan Board says, 'Serious!'
I want to pay you back somehow."

AKI: "C'mon, there's no need for that. I do this because I love to. All I ask for in return is that you girls do your best, that's all."

RINA: "I insist. So... Could I host a private fan event for you at my place sometime?"