MY GREATEST EMBARRASSMENT:

*P.O.V - SEICHI KAMIJOU*

Soon, the meeting was drawn to a conclusion. The contract was made, a wager to determine the very fate of this company.

My family's legacy that I must carry into the future like my father before me.

Golden Calf Productions is the greatest entertainment empire Japan has ever seen. None to rival it, a megacorporation of its kind never before and never again, creating the greatest idols known to mankind.

The vast wealth we have generated has built this tower in Akihabara, and my office resides on the top floor of it all, next to Heaven's Lounge.

How cruel to have finished the renovation process, and to sit back in this room, only for it all to be placed on the line in a petty wager.

Yes, I said petty.

I know that my past is not clean, I have done many, many things to others which may be considered abhorrent.
Ruining lives has been a part of my process since the beginning.

But that...thing... That demon, Kenjiro Oda is a monster. A vile excuse of a man whose level I would never dare to stoop to.

When my father established this company, Kenjiro Oda was his best friend and right hand man. They built the foundations of this brand during the golden age of enka.
The kimono wearing females who would always be fond of their elders, it's an outdated concept that Oda has not moved away from.

In his mind, this is still the 1960s.

Fool.

The girls of this era only respond to men they can fantasize about in their girlish delusions. They are quite a far cry from the domesticated girls of the Enka Age who mindlessly heeded the authority of their elders.

This is the Reiwa Era. Times have changed and it is important that we adapt to the current climate or become a relic of the past.

Should Kenjiro Oda take my seat, he will run this company to the ground. Anyone affiliated with our brand may as well commit suicide. The damage will be irreparable.

That old tanuki, he may be the oldest serving member of Golden Calf.
He may have manipulated my father into handing him my greatest creation on a silver platter.

But I will NOT let him take this company from me!

Ugh... But he may have become senile in his old age. Because he is placing all of his faith into Akihiko Suzuki, a mere boy who has no experience as an idol.

Putting him against the greatest male school idol in history, our very own Katsuo Togo.

It is a nuke VS an ant's nest.

Even so, I know just how dangerous he can be. The fact that he has willingly operated behind my back and offered Suzuki assistance at DiverCity, just shows how discreet he can keep matters.

I won't underestimate him, and I have learned to never underestimate Akihiko Suzuki.

Which is why this is all riding on Katsuo Togo to do his job.

Because so god help me, when Liella! emerge victorious, I do not want the School Idol Division to be serving under the predatory claws of Oda!

To damn them to that fate... I would not be able to live with myself.

Hmph... Perhaps they are right. Maybe I have gone soft. Therefore, I must keep wearing this mask that I have crafted for myself. Keeping it on my face, until it becomes part of it.

 Keeping it on my face, until it becomes part of it