↳ vii. where's my wand?

₊‧✩*✿「chapter 7」✿*✩‧₊

A VOICE FROM bellow yelled up, 'what's going on up there?'

thomas, who now had the knife that teresa had, got up and looked over the edge.

'they coming down?' another voice called. british. i only just realised that most of these people where american. wait am i in america? i suddenly stood up. thomas and teresa watching me.

i looked over the edge and saw alot of people looking up. most where leaving but others stayed. 'i want to go down.' i whispered. 'i need my wand.'

thomas gave me a confused look but something changed in his eyes. he pointed to a tall blonde boy. 'go to him. his names newt.'

i nodded, looking at the boy and slowly walked down. i could here thomas talking to the others, explaining that he was staying up with teresa but i was coming down.

i got to the ground and slowly made my way over to this newt guy. he caught sight of me and walked over, a friendly smile on his face. he looks nice. that's a good sign.

'hello there.' he said, 'i'm newt. do you remember your name?'

'octavia.' i said, 'why do you people keep going on about remembering things? and where the hell did you put my wand?' newt looked a bit taken aback. 'sorry. i'm just confused.'

'no, it's alright.' he said, then pulled out my wand from his pocket. 'is this your uh wand?' how did he get it?

i quickly took it from his hand and inspected it. 'yes. thank you for keeping it safe.' i don't bother asking how he got it. 'now can you tell me where i am?'

'this, octavia, is the glade.' newt said, gesturing his hand to our surroundings.

i didn't really get a chance to look at it properly but wow.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

'for now i'm going to let this be your room, i'll find somewhere else.' newt said as he walked me into a small hut area. i turned to him quickly.

'wait. no i cant take your room. i can make my own space.' i quickly say. he is way to nice.

'octavia, you're in a place with four walls and no escape, filled with alot of teenage boys. most of them haven't seen a girl in years.' i looked down, understanding quickly what he ment. 'the other girl can sleep in here with you aswell.' atleast i got a roommate.

'i'll come back later, go to sleep or something, you look bloody tired.' newt said, walking out with a smile.

i looked around the small room. not much but looks cozy. i lie down on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

how did i even get here?

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

a/n:
first chapter of act 2 completed.
i will try to make the chapters long but sometimes you have to have a short one
-jess<3

word count: 489