↳xxiv. kiss

₊‧✩*✿「chapter 24」✿*✩‧₊

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE WOMEN, WHO i learned was named mary, had taken thomas in the tent to take some blood to help brenda. mary had said she didn't expect me to help as i still wasn't exactly sure what to do.

after getting changed into some clean clothes, i went of to find minho. now we're in the safe haven, he can finally tell me what he wanted to.

i found him sat on a rock by a wall. newt was with him aswell.

'hi guys.' i say as i walk up to them. they both say hi back.

newt and minho give eachother a look before newt stands up. 'i'm going to find frypan. see ya guys.'

i raise my eyebrow at him but nod as he walks away.

'you alright, butterfly?' minho asks.

'yeah. you?' i say and sit down next to him.

'yeah.'

we sit in a comfortable silence for a minute before i speak up again.

'why do you call me butterfly?'

'because you had a butterfly in your hair the first time i spoke to you.' he replied, 'it seemed very fitting to call you that.'

i lock my eyes with him and smile. 'i felt something in my hair the first time i spoke to you. now i know what it was.'

we both let a small laugh.

'ok now i get why you called me butterfly,' i start, 'but why me. i mean no-one has really given me a nickname that means something, my brother called me tav, he has ever since i can remember, newt calls me avia, i find that cute, and everyone else calls me via.'

minho paused for a second, as if contemplating if he was going to say what he wanted to say. before he stood up and walked closer to where i was sat. i stood up aswell, wanting to be level with his face as much as i could.

'look, i like you, a lot.' he says.

i look at him in shock, not expecting him to say that.

'i've liked you since i first saw you, when you got lifted out of the box i wanted to be friends with you, maybe more. then we became friends. i don't care if you don't like me back, i just really need to tell you incase you somehow disappear back to where you came from. i just really want you to know.'

i pull him down, by his shirt, so his face is level with mine.

'please, shut up.'

i press my lips against his. butterflies erupt in my stomach. ha, funny that. he freezes for a second before regaining himself and kisses me back.

i let his shirt go and slip my arms around his neck and he slides his around my waist pulling me flat against his chest.

i didn't even realise we had moved until my back pressed up against something hard. he pulled away as i gasped, pressing his forehead against mine.

'did that prove to you, how much i like you?' i whisper, running my hand through his hair.

'nah,' he smirks, 'you can try again through.' i laugh before leaning up to connect our mouths again.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

a/n:
a short one but i wanted the kiss to have its own little chapter
anyway
THEY KISSED YAY
i actually wrote the kiss ages ago i just kept it in my notes until i was ready
BUT AH
and today at skl we had a collage event thing where different collages came in and put up stalls and stuff
i'm thinking abt going to a collage based around animals so i can study marine biology
-jess<3

word count: 619

𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 (hp, tmr)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें