↳ xi. wand

₊‧✩*✿「chapter 11」✿*✩‧₊

IT WAS MORNING and i was sat in the forest.

i didn't really know what to do at the moment. most people were busy and i didn't want to annoy anyone.

i still can't find my wand. i don't know where it went but i can't find it.

i just hope it hasn't broke. who am i kidding it definitely has.

at the moment, i'm trying to learn how to do wandless magic. well i know how to do it, i'm just so cool like that, i just need practice.

i'm going to be real, i honestly thought people would have asked about the wand by now but no one has. they either must think i'm mad or they're to focused on escaping the maze.

i glance at the knife that currently on the rock infront of me. if i could only just lift it.

i did.

i kept all my focus on it and moved my eyes. the knife moving along with them.

useful.

'how is that knife bloody flying?'

i scream and the knife clatters down on the rock it was sat on moments before

people just love to sneek up on me.

i glance up to see newt standing there.

'hi newt.' i say, standing up. 'you where just seeing things. knifes can't fly.'

'that one did.' he said, still staring at the knife.

'would you believe me if i said that i'm a witch from the 1990s?' i ask, walking to pick up the knife and slipping it in a holder tied to my waist. i found it and thought it would be useful. time to explain everything.