↳xxxi. reunion

₊‧✩*✿「chapter 31」✿*✩‧₊

I CROUCHED DOWN beside newt.

guards ran past the window next to us.

we are truly and utterly fucked

i don't know if this was going to plan or not but i can tell that the other two are slightly pannicking.

we left the room and continued walking down corridors.

thomas suddenly stopped and started walking down a different corridor.

me and newt quickly walked up to him to see why he stopped.

ava paige was standing there.

thomas pulled out a gun and aimed it at her.

newt must have seen something as he quickly pulled me and thomas back.

gun shots suddenly fired out.

the three of us ran down the hall.

thomas and newt loaded their guns and held them up. people in the corridors screamed and hid in rooms.

'minho.' thomas yelled out.

a guard came round the corner but thomas shot him down before he could do anything. more guards came and newt shot those ones down.

i followed thomas who continued to yell out minho's name. he's either not here, dead or just can't hear us.

i'm hoping it's the last option.

thomas and newt continued to shoot at people while i hurried down the corridors in front of them.

we got into an area that had corridors on either side of us. i looked around frantically while newt and thomas shot at more guards.

'guys get down.'

thomas pulled my arm and we sat with our backs against the wall, guards not that far away.