↳ xv. tell us

₊‧✩*✿「chapter 15」✿*✩‧₊

WE RAN.

shots where fired everywhere.

yells where heard everywhere.

merlin, i thought we were supposed to be safe.

i stood with the others staring at the building we where in.

something is definitely not right.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

the door opened.

i looked up from my place on the floor and watched as a man walked in.

'you kids doing alright?' he asks. hey wait a minute. he sounds familiar too. we all walk over to him. 'we got ourselves a bit of a swarm.'

'who are you?' thomas asked.

'i'm the reason your all still alive.' the man said. well mr. i'm the reason your all still alive, it's interesting to meet you. 'it's my intention to keep you that way. now come with me.'

we followed him.

'you can call me mr. janson.' he said. 'i run this place.' he explained. i kind of just zoned out and stared at the place until something caught my attention.

'you mean, your taking us home?' thomas asked.

i want to go home. i miss my brother and my friends. i don't like it here with all the death and stuff. there was no death where i came from.

'a home of sorts.' was jansons reply to thomas. 'sadly there wouldn't be much left from where ever you came from.' well to me there would be. i hope. 'but we do have a place for you. wicked wont ever find you again.'

'why you helping us?'

again i just zoned out, this man is boring me.

we paused at a door and janson got out a key card to open it. 'beyond this door, is the beginning of your new life.' he turned around. 'first things first, let's do something about that smell.'