Bad dreams

Something was beeping in my ear. It was the first sound I noticed when I woke up. The consistent beep of my heart on the monitor. And then the voices of some doctors who tried to see if I was awake.

"Hello? Are you there Ms.?" A few doctors said at different times. It seemed blurry. Like they were far away or on a TV. But the voices got clearer and clearer and soon after I could both see and hear them all clearly.

"She seems to be awake now. Are you able to talk Ms.?" A doctor asked. I was thinking for a little bit. What to say and how to say it. And then just getting the words out of my throat. But I managed to do it eventually.

"I am." I said very quietly but loud enough that they could still hear it.

Bill's pov:

I stared at the door. For so long that I didn't even know how long. And suddenly the door opened and a doctor appeared.

"She's awake." He said and I shot up from the chair and almost ran inside the room. She looked pale but a lot more alive than before.
While still holding on to Cat so I didn't drop her, I leaned down over her and kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay?" I asked her with tears in my eyes. I was so relieved that I didn't have to keep living without her.

"I think they drugged me, I feel fantastic." She said with a groggy smile and half closed eyes that she just couldn't open properly.
I laughed as I kept looking at her beautiful face. I will never get used to seeing her in pain. No matter how many times I'll see it, I will never get used to it.

"Is Cat okay?" She asked sweetly with a weak voice. I nodded, not able to get a single word out. I had a big lump in my throat that made it nearly impossible to talk.

"Is it over now Bill?" She asked, her smile fading just a little. I wasn't sure exactly what thing she was talking about, but whatever it was, the answer was yes. So I nodded once again.
I swallowed a few times and took some deep breaths until I was able to talk again.

"Did you dream about anything?" I asked her while still keeping the tears in. Her smile went away as she nodded.

"It was a bad dream. I don't wanna talk about it." She said and looked away from me. I started to think that there was something about that dream that made her scared of either me or herself. Something about that dream made her scared.

Tom's pov:

"What the fuck did you just say!?!" I shouted into Cassies face. She jumped a little and looked down at her feet.

"She had the baby." She whispered. It was not what I wanted to hear.

"THAT WHORE! I'm going to find that bitch!" I shouted and pushed Cassie out of the way. Georg and Gustav waited for me outside and followed me when I started walking.

"What is it Tom?" Gustav asked while dragging Crystal with him. Crystal is the youngest girl we have ever had with us before. She just turned 14. Her birthday was the exact day that Gustav met her. She is fully convinced that he is the love of her life. The way she looks at him is disgusting. But at least he got to be her first and last. Lucky guy if I should say so myself.
Cassie is 15 but almost 16. Not too bad but 14 would be better. But shes just as tight and pretty as Scarlett and she looks almost exactly like her. She's the closest I can find to Scarlett. But Scarlett still had that spark in her. She was feisty and she had her own strong oppinions. She was very strong.
Cassie is not at all as strong as her. She is small and weak. I like when shes weak. I like how weak I make her. I make her weak the second I touch her. But sometimes I wish that she would fight back a little.

"Scarlett had the baby. My baby. And now she is hiding in Gemany some fucking place with Bill. And now Bill is going to raise that baby with her. Not me." I said angrily and opened the door for Cassie which instantly made her smile at me. She got inside without fighting (sadly), and I closed the door.
I was quiet and angry the whole way back to the house. We got rid of our house after Bill and Scarlett left and found a place that Cassie chose.
Every time we got home and she got out of the car, she walked into the house with a smile. Even if something bad happened that house always made her happy for some reason. She must have really liked it.

"You seem tense." Cassie said, laying on our bed looking at me when I walked out of the shower.

"I am tense. You would be tense too if you were me." I snapped at her. It didn't make her scared or angry. She just kept looking at me with those sparkling eyes.

"Do you want me to help you?" She asked with a flirty smile. I knew what she was thinking.

"Shoot me if I ever say no to that." I said and dropped the towel from my waist as I walked to the bed. She laid down on her back with a smile. I crawled on top of her and pulled the silk dress over her head and threw it on the floor.
I pressed my lips against her neck and I heard her breathing get louder. I kept kissing her neck as I felt myself getting hard against her thigh. She moved a little under me so my dick got closer to her. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me close to her.

"Fuck me Tom, hard." She whispered. I hated when people gave me orders. Only Scarlett could do that. But in this situation, I will do whatever she tells me to do to her, as long as I get to fuck the living shit out of her.

***