Two fathers

Tom's pov:

Catherine. The little girl that I never got to be a father two. She looks so much like her mother, but I can see who her father is. Me. Not Bill. Just the thought of that makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. I'll always be here to ruin Bill's happiness. And I have a plan.

Scar, Bill and Cat have had too much fun since they ran away, and now I'm gonna ruin it all. I haven't completely decided what to do with Cat, I just know I need to get her out of the way. I can't kill her. I can't do that to myself, but Cat will be mine and not ever Bill's.
I know what I want with Scarlett. She's the only important one. I'm gonna make them believe that I have changed and that I'm a nice and better person now. The perfect dad. Cat would probably like two fathers.
And once they have their guard down, I'm gonna make them unconcious and bring them back where we started. Then I'll get rid of Cassue myself because then I have gotten Scarlett like I wanted and I won't need her.

The question is just how I get their guard down. Bill has been in this since we were little so he probably figures out my moves. And Scar is very skeptical but she knows that she's my weakness. I have to act out of character. Think out of the box. Do things I would never do. Like seduce Scarlett the traditional way.

Scarlett's pov:

My whole body is tense and Cat can feel it. The living room is really nice and cozy, especially when the sun is going down right outside the window. Georg and Gustav are practically holding Bill down on the couch opposite Tom and I. Tom has been clinging to Cat ever since we brought her inside the house.
The worst part is that she actually seems to like him. Maybe she can feel that he's her actual dad and it scares me. If Cat likes Tom then she won't fight back if he tries to take her. She's only a year old and very fragile. I doubt Tom will take the proper care of her.

Tom barely even looks at me. He stares at Cat like he was there when she was born which I'm glad he wasn't. It's really unsettling to think about what his plans are. He must have a plan and I want to know what it is.

"Why do you look at me like that? What have I done?" Tom asks. I raise my eyebrows and stare at him with a shocked expression. The audacity to ask me that.

"What have you done? You fucking raped me, Tom! I didn't want to give birth to your child! Do you have any idea how painful it was for me to carry a baby for nine months who wasn't even Bill's! You RUINED my life and now you won't even let me be happy with my family!!!" I scream at Tom which unsettles Cat, and she starts crying.
The sound of her cries softens my heart and I rip her away from Tom's reach so I can calm her down. I pull her small soft body against my chest and stand up from the couch so I can move around.

"I'm different now. Scar... I realized that I love you..." Tom glances at Bill who looks like he's about to implode. "I'm so sorry for everything I did, I know it was wrong and I'm sorry. I just want to get to know my child. Please, Scar." Tom says and stand up. He walks right in front of me and when I try to take a step backwards, he grabs me around the waist and pulls me against his body.
I grip Cat tighter and I notice that she stopped crying when she got close to Tom.

"Don't touch her!" Bill shouts and Georg and Gustav fight to hold him down on the couch but he fights back.

"It's okay Bill. I'm used to him. He won't hurt me." I say, staring deeply into Tom's eyes. I wanna see what he's thinking. If he actually has become a better person. But I don't see anything at all. Blank slate.

"Can I hold her please?" Tom asks with such a sweet hypnotic voice that I almost just hand him the baby without thinking.

"Just for a few seconds." Tom says. He's persistant just like me.
I look at Cat who looks very calm. Her beautiful pale face is just the most adorable thing anyone of us have ever seen. The light of my life. As much as I don't want to hand my baby to Tom, he is the real father and should hold her at least once. Just once.
I slowly move Cat away from my body and Tom takes her from my arms. Her sweet little voice makes the cutest giggle noise when he lifts her up, and my heart almost melts seeing Tom being so gentle with such a fragile beautiful thing. For a second I actually think he might have changed.

"Da..." Cat says, sounding like just another baby noise until she says the same again but more stern.

"What was that?" Bill asks from the couch. I look at Bill in shock. Cat just said her first word.

"Did she just call me dad?" Tom asks sounding and looking mere excited than ever. I can't really wrap my head around this and I can see that Bill is furious. He's the one who's been acting as Cat's dad since she was born, and she never called him dad. Tom has just met her today and she's already calling him dad. I get why he's so mad.

I leave Cat in Tom's arms because I know Tom isn't cruel enough to hurt her. He's on a high right now because he just met his daughter. Now is the one time where he won't do anything bad. So I walk over to Bill on the couch. He stops writhing in Gustav and Georgs grip and looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry." I say to Bill, not really knowing what else to say. I just know he needs my comfort right now. I forcefully push Gustav and Georgs hands away from him and sit down on his lap. I look deeply into his eyes as if to tell him something that I don't actually know how to say with words.

"I think our daughter has superpowers." I say, trying to lighten the mood. I know Bill is fighting with feelings right now, I am too. I'm so proud of her for talking, just not so happy about who she talked to.

"Maybe Tom really has changed. I know that Cat would never be so comfortable around someone who's evil." I say to Bill, not really sure about my statement.

"Tom doesn't change. It's who he is and always will be. I bet Cat can feel that he loves her though. That doesn't mean he's changed. He's just found another girl to kill for." Bill says, looking into my eyes. Something about his expression makes him look so small. Like a little kid. A hurt little boy.
I wrap my arms tightly around him and gather myself in a ball reaching around his body like a shield.

***