Tell me you don't love him too

It feels so wrong being alone in a room at night just me and Bill. It's been so long since we could do that. Cat has always been here with us, but now she has a room for herself like we never wanted to give her. After everything that happened with us before she was born, it didn't feel safe for her to be alone. And it still doesn't. But I know that Tom will not hurt her. And it is kind of nice to be alone with Bill, finally.

"Scar... I need to ask you something." Bill says, laying down beside me on the double bed. The room is luxurious so I feel strangely at home. I look at Bill waiting for him to ask.

"Do you actually believe that Tom has changed?" Bill asks, sitting up in the bed and looking very serious. I don't really know what to answer. Tom must have changed somewhat if he suddenly wants to take care of a child. But he could still be evil deep down. I just haven't been around him in so long and now I haven't even talked to him for a day. I need to get to know him all over.

"I think... that he has changed a little since he wants to take care of Cat. But... he could still be evil. And we need to be careful, but I also think that I should give him another chance." I say, feeling almost guilty when I see the way Bill looks down at the sheets. He clearly doesn't agree with me.

"Do you love him? The way you love me. I saw it in your eyes back in Tokyo. Tell me you don't love him too." Bill asks, and his words cut deep into my heart like a knife. He looks really hurt. I wish I could say no and deny it with everything I have, but that wouldn't be the truth. Bill deserves the truth.

"I do love him. But not the way I love you." I say. He looks at me as if I just broke up with him or told him our baby is dead.
A tear trickles down his soft, pale porcelin skin. It hurts me so much to see him cry. I lean closer and wipe the tear away with my thumb while holding his face in my palm. His skin is so soft and flawless. He has taken his usual dark makeup off and he looks so innocent without it.

Part of his hair falls onto his face and I slide it back over his head. I scoot closer and hold his face in both of my hands. His hair always looks so flat and almost "normal" when we're about to go to sleep. The white and black dreads rest on his shoulders like a beautiful curtain. I will never get bored of his beauty.

We sit there, our foreheads touching while he cries. I just want to make him stop but I know he needs it. And I probably do too but I can't make the tears get out. They are trapped behind my eyelids.
His eyes and lips are swelling and I just want to kiss every part of his face to make him feel better.

"Bill... I love you. More than anyone. More than Tom." I tell him, trying to make him stop crying cus it hurts me.
His perfect little button nose twitches and he looks up at me with glossy brown eyes. My god, those eyes make me feel like he's the only man in the world.

"Show me how much you love me." Bill says, and presses his swollen lips against mine. The confusion dissapears and I slide into the kiss with ease. My tense muscles relax so much that my arms just fall into my lap. He makes me completely weak.
His tongue piercing slides around in my mouth and I'm so focussed on the feeling that I don't even notice that he's laying down on top of me between my legs.

Bill's hand slides up under my black tank top and grabs my boob like he owns me. I love the way he touches me like it's the last time we'll ever see each other.
A string of saliva appears between our mouthes when he pulls away from the kiss. I just want to grab his face and pull him back to kiss him.

"I know you hate to see me cry... thank you for trying to comfort me. You know that I will never love anyone as much as I love you." Bill whispers in my ear before he kisses my jaw. I feel like I'm back to the old me. Before I became a mother and Tom kidnapped us. Everything in the real world is gone right now. All I have in the world is Bill.

He pulls the tank top over my head and throws it out of the way. He does the same with his own and starts kissing my naked upper body. He grips my boobs with his long slender hands and massages them while kissing in a line down the middle of my stomach and all the way down to my underwear.
Briefly, he lets go of my boobs and pulls off my underwear, throwing them onto the small pile of clothes. He pulls off his boxers and throws them too.

"Condom. Do we have one? Please tell me we have one." I say, almost frantic. I need Bill right now and I can't deal with another baby. And apparently I get pregnant pretty easy and you can never be too careful.

"In my wallet. Where the fuck is my wallet?" Bill says, sitting on his knees in the bed looking around the room.

"Wait, Tom lives here. There's probably a box of condoms in every room." I say and start searching through the nightstands on each side of the bed. Then I finally find a box of condoms in the bottom drawer on the right side.

"Aha! Day saved." I say with a smile and rip the package open and throw it onto the ground once I've picked out a condom. Bill takes it from my hands eagerly and rips it open with his teeth.
Bill has this thing where, if he is hard for too long without getting any release, he gets really fucking grumpy and I don't wanna see that. Besides, I'm really eager too. We haven't been able to act like teenagers in a while, and now we finally can.

Bill slides the condom over his long hard cock. Just the sight of it makes me completely wet. Bill grabs my hips and slides me closer to him, and before I know it, he's inside me in the matter of seconds and it feels so fucking good. I've gotten used to how big he is so it doesn't hurt me anymore, it's just pure extreme pleasure.
Bill grunts against my neck while I grip his dreads between my fingers as if my life depended on it. The bed apparently isn't so nee because it squeaks every time Bill thrusts inside me. I can feel his soft plump lips softly glide against the sensitive skin on my neck. His body is so warm against mine that we're both sweating already. His dick reaches as far inside me as possible and I moan without thinking. I don't care if anybody hears us.

My nails on one hand digs into the pale soft skin on his back. I was always fascinated at his pain tolerance. He always enjoys when I pull his hair or accidently rip his back bloody with my nails. Sometimes I just can't help it.

I love the way Bill moans. His voice always gets higher and it sounds real and genuine. The sounds assure me that I'm doing good. And that's really all I want to do. I just want to make him feel good.

"Ah... fuck... you feel so good." Bill whimpers against my neck and ear. His dreads tickle me and he whips his head elegantly to the side so their out of the way.

"Oh Bill... harder." I whimper when I feel like I'm getting closer to climax. Bill grabs my body tighter with his hands which tells me that he's close too. His face is rubbing against my neck, his mouth opening and closing rapidly when he moans.

***