What did you expect?

Cassie at Marco's house...

When I woke up the next morning, something felt strange. Not in a bad way. It was just a feeling I hadn't known before. The more I woke up, the more I became aware where and what the feeling was. It was Marco with his hand down my underwear. I wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, I just knew how good it felt.

"Morning princess." Marco said quietly into my ear. Oh my lord his morning voice was so hot it made me all warm inside.

"What... are you doing?" I asked, my voice grumpy and my breathing deep.

"Have you never done this to yourself before?" Marco asked. I was slightly confused about what he referred to. I didn't really know what he was doing, it just felt so good.

"No. I don't know how... it feels so good." I said and closed my eyes again. I almost fell asleep again but the sensations kept me awake.
He went deeper and I realized what he was doing. He had two fingers inside me going in and out, always hitting the right spot. I didn't even know where it was before.

"So you know nothing about anythung sexual at all?" Marco asked. I felt his warm breath on the back if my neck and head. Something felt hard against my lower back. I assumed that Marco had something in his pockets but when it got harder and harder, it didn't seem realistic.

"Marco... whats poking my back?" I asked and he imidately started laughing. The hard thing moved against my back as he laughed. I was still confused and he had stopped doing whatever he was doing with his fingers. I already longed to feel that feeling again.

"It's my dick, Cas. You made me hard. Did you not know?" Marco said, making me feel like a stupid child.

"No, how was I supposed to know that?" I asked, sounding a little defensive.

"I'm sorry, you're right. You're too young to have learnt all that in school. But do you not ever long for sex? For that feeling I just gave you?" Marco asked and slid his fingers inside me again making me gasp.

"Oh yes, I realize now that I do... I just never knew the feeling before." I said and enjoyed the feeling he gave me.

"Do you want more? I can give it to you." Marco said and pulled out hia fingers and lifted himself up on his elbow so he could look at my face from behind me.

"How?" I asked, confused and frustrated by him taking his fingers out of me. In that moment I had completely forgotten who I was. What I wanted to do with my life and what made me who I am. I forgot that the age difference was so big that it was actualy illegal.

"I can fuck you, Cas. But I won't if you don't give me permission. You're young and I won't steal your virginity from you. I wanna do this for your pleasure. Not just my own." Marco said with a smile that made me feel at home. I never knew he was so sweet. I knew he was sweet but I always had the thought that he might only want sex from me.
That's what my mom always told me. That all boys ever want is sex. But Marco made me believe otherwise.

"Is... is it big?" I asked. I knew that first time sex could hurt. And I was sure that if his dick was big then it would most definately hurt me.

"I don't know. See for yourself." He said and sat up in the bed. I thought he was wearing pajama pants but he was wearing nothing but underwear. And he pulled those down, revealing his hard cock. And since I was only a child and small, it seemed big. And it probably was over average as well.

"Holy shit." I whispered to myself, forgetting that he could hear everything I was saying. I could see his smile. He seemed to be satisfied with himself. I would be too if I was him.

"Ummm... it seems big to me." I said and tried to look away from it. My child mind of course thought it was the ugliest thing I have ever seen before, but it turned me on in a strange way. Knowing what he could do with it.

"What if we try and I won't put the whole thing inside you untin you get used to it?" Marco asked and looked at me with a serious but wholesome look. Like he actually, really cared about how it would feel for me. And I couldn't get myself to say no. I wanted so badly to have sex with him even though it's illegal in multiple ways. I had to give in.
I smiled at him and said "Let's try."

"Okay. But promise me that you will tell me how it feels. Especially if it starts to hurt." He said. I nodded as he climbed over me and pulled down my pajama pants.
My heart was beating so fast and I felt adrenaline shoot through my body. I pulled my shirt off over my head and three it on the floor. I didn't have much boobs of course. I was a kid. But Marco still thought I was beautiful and sexy enough for him to want to fuck me.

"God you're so soft." Marco said as he ran his fingers up and down my waist and stomach as he kissed right over my panty line. The feeling of his warm lips on my lower stomach made me blush all over. The whole build-up felt overwhelming.
He kissed further up my body while spreading my legs more and more so he could fit between them, and kissed all the way to my neck. And he stayed there as I felt his hand slide back into my panties. He roughly put two fingers inside me and I gasped at the pleasure. My legs wanted to close but no matter how much I pushed, I wasn't able to close them. Marco held my legs to the sides.

"You okay?" Marco said and stopped what he was doing for a while. He had felt the push of my legs against his body.

"Please keep going." I whimpered. He smirked and pulled out his fingers to take off my panties.

***