The one in control

The back of my legs hit the bed and I fall down on my back. Tom lets go of me as I fall and grabs my legs, lifting them up. He takes a hold of my skirt and my soaked underwear, and pulls both down at once.
While Tom takes off the rest of his clothes, I pull my shirt over my head and throw it. Automatically, I move to the center of the bed, not even realizing that I'm making this easier for him.

"I... don't trust you. So..." Tom begins, standing beside the bed, pulling something out of a drawer in the nightstand. It's a gun. A big silver gun. I don't look at it, I look at him. Why would he need that?

"Tom..." I begin, but stop when he points the tip of the gun directly to my forehead.

"Scar... you're mine now. I'm in control, not Bill." Tom says with an egotistical smirk. Butterflies fly around in my stomach involuntarily. What is it he does to me?

Tom lowers the gun and crawls onto the bed, spreading my legs wide. He sits on his knees between my legs and holds the gun in one hand while reaching behind my back with the other and undoing my bra. I know he has practiced that since he was a kid, but that doesn't make it less impressive.

Bill told me that Tom and him actually practiced things like that together. On random girls they wanted to try it with. Bill can undo my bra with one hand as well. He just barely needs to cus I take it of on my own before he gets the chance.

The bra gets thrown to the floor and the gun directed between my boobs. My chest rises up and down faster than I want it to. No matter how much I try to hide it, Tom can see that this turns me on. But I wish it didn't.
My hope is that if I fight and cry and scream enough, Tom will get tired of trying and just give me back to Bill. It's unrealistic, but I have to try. I can't let myself love Tom the way I love Bill. It's not fair to Bill.

"Tom... please don't." I say, making myself seem sad when I'm the opposite. I try to make myself believe that this happening to me right now is rape and threats which everybody knows is a bad thing that shouldn't turn me on.

The gun slides down my stomach, the cold metal making me shiver all over and raise the hairs on my arms. It slides all the way down between my legs and stops.

"Don't deny it. I know you want me. If you tell me no one more time... it's gonna be the gun inside you and not me." Tom says with the most genuine voice that it doesn't sound like a threat, but a promise.
The hairs on my neck stand up and I force myself to keep my mouth shut. The tip of the gun slides right down to my clit and my whole body jolts at the unexpected touch. The cold metal feels so much colder in such a sensitive place.

"I wish Bill knew that you react like this. I should tell him." Tom says, throwing the gun away and leaning over me so his face hovers above mine and his braids dangle between us. I stare at him with anger. Bill can't know about any of this. I don't want to know how he'll react.

"Don't." Is all I can get myself to say. I'm too scared to say anything else.

"What did I tell you about saying no?" Tom says with an amused look on his face. I keep my mouth closed, biting my lip to stop my words from coming out. Whatever it is I wanna say, it will just cause trouble.

Tom holds up his body just by the knees. Somehow, he got his thighs as close to my butt as possible, which forces my legs to stay spread and now also in the air. With his body pressed to close against mine that I can feel his hard dick touching the top of my pussy, my toes don't actually reach the bed. They stay levitating in the air behind Tom's back.

His hand flies up to my neck and I gasp when he takes a tight hold of my throat, just like I did to him.

"Does tha feel good, huh?" Tom says, more amused than he should be. Maybe psychopaths can turn innocent people into psychopaths. I've never been like this before, but I feel almost as if I'm on Kaulitz twins-psycho-level now.

"It's an easy yes or no question, and I know the answer. You can't lie to me, Scar." Tom hisses in my face. My answer comes out as a whisper.

"Yes..."

His free hands traces down my body where the gun touched me, until he reaches my clit and stops. My breathing accelerates as his finger circles around my clit, without giving me the satisfaction of actually touching it. I can feel the frustration and animalistic arousal build up inside me. I bite my lip when I feel the aggressiveness show itself.

"There we have her. My Scarlett. The fiery lioness." Tom says, looking into my eyes with a smug smile. Despite his hand around my neck, I fight my way up to his face and bite his bottom lip, pulling him down to my level. I can feel that his body gives in as he looses control and slides two of his fingers inside me.

My moan gets muffled by his soft, warm tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. I let his face push my head all the way back into the pillow. Even though I feel trapped under his body, I don't want to get away anymore. I know I should, but this feeling is too much to supress deep down inside me. I have to let the fantasy and dreams come to life. Just this once.

***