Just like any other man

Cassie with Marco (again)...

"Are you ready?" He asked as I saw his hard dick only a few inches from my pussy. I wanted to wrap my legs around him and pull him inside of me but I tried to calm myself down.
I nodded and he climbed back on top of me and I felt his tip against me.
I had never really thought of sex that much, but  when I did, it was always so natural. Like I had done it many times before. But when I was in the moment and I felt him slowly put himself inside me a little at a time, it felt so overwhelming to finally be able to do something like that with him. I had been craving it without even knowing that I did.
It didn't hurt yet but I could see that he didn't even have half of it inside me. But just the feeling and the thought of him being inside me was enough to make me breathe faster. And it was for him too.

"Deeper." I ordered when I was sure that I could take more of him. And he did as I said and put a little over half of it inside me. I gasped as I felt a little sting inside me. I didn't tell him to stop, and after a little while, the stinging was gone again and I could enjoy the pleasure.
But the pleasure took over for him and he went slowly deeper and deeper without me telling him that he could. And it started to hurt.

"Marco... it hurts a little." I tried saying. It wasn't overwhelming pain, just a little stinging. But it distracted me from the pleasure so I couldn't enjoy it properly.

"Shut the fuck up." He groaned and went even harder and faster.

"Ow!" I accidently said when the pain surprised me.

"Marco... stop, please." I begged him. My legs wanted to close again and all I wanted to do was go home and wrap myself in my blankets and hug my favorite stuffed animal.

"Shut it!" He said louder and kept going. I felt smaller and weaker than I have ever felt in my life. I was trapped under him with no way to get him off me. I wanted him to stop but he didn't listen. He just shouted in my face and kept going for multiple minutes. He didn't even stop when the pain became so unbearable that I started to cry. He didn't care.
He was just like any other man.

Bill's pov:

I could still see Tom following us. I knew his car was fast. As fast as mine. But I have a child in the backseat and she will not be happy if I go as fast as I can. So I tried to look for drastic ways out of the road where he wouldn't follow me. And I found one. I took a very sharp left turn that almost drove us into a tree but I succeded. And I kept driving on the small road between the trees.
Tom hadn't expected it and couldn't follow us. But not long after, he had turned around and went down the same road. But I was further ahead of him now.

I tried to make a plan in my head but there really wasn't many other options than what I had already done. All I could do was try the same thing multiple times and hope that he drives into a tree or something.
So that's what I did. I looked out for another road to lead him off into and after I did that three or four times, it seemed like we would never get rid of him.
I took one more sharp turn which led directly into a lake. I was surprised but I turned last minute and we didn't fall into the water.

"Jesus christ!" Scarlett shouted with wild eyes. I was chocked as well. Couldn't blame her.
When I looked in the mirror, I saw Tom turn around the same corner as I did but unlike me, he fell for it and went directly into the water.

"Oh shit!" I said. Even with all the shit that I could hate Tom for, I still loved him and didn't want him to die. So I jumped out of the car to see if he was still alive. Scarlett seemed to follow me. We ran back and looked in the water where only a little bit of the back of the car was visible. It was sinking quickly.
Bubbles appeared the more it sank and suddenly it stopped. I stood there with Scarlett next to me, staring into the water hoping that he would show up.
And finally after minutes of staring hopelessly into the water, Tom popped his head over the water gasping for air. His braids were wet and messy.

Scarlett pov:

I almost threw up when I saw Tom stick his head up over the water. Partly because he reminded me of what had happened and all the trauma I had tried to forget, but also because he just looked so fucking hot. With the water running down his face and his beautiful shiny eyes. And his lips just looked so soft.
I tried to get myself to stop thinking that way. He raped me and he ruined my life and I didn't want to think of him that way. I have Bill and he is way better. Right?

He started to swim to the edge of the water. I knew I should probably help him up, but instead I took a few steps back. And Bill did too. And while he tried to lift himself up from the water, two other faces appeared from the water. It was Georg and Gustav. I had no idea that they were with him as well. But of course it made sence. They always are.
They were more panicky. They struggled and gasped and splattered water wildly as they tried to get to the edge.
Tom had gotten up and he pulled his oversized t-shirt over his head. I tried to look away from his body but damn it was hard. He was just as gorgeous as I remember him.

***