Did you miss me?

Scarlett pov:

Tom wrapped the shirt and twisted it to get most of the water out of it. And then he put it back on with a disgusted face.

"Yuck." He said as he took a few steps closer. I considered walking away, but I was frozen in place.

"Did you miss me?" He said with a smirk as he looked down on me. I looked up, still feeling like I was about to throw up. He looked so hot, I just wanted to wrap my arms and legs around him and kiss him til we can't breathe anymore.
No, I can't think that about him after what he did to me and Bill.

"Never." I said quietly but with a strange power. Like poison. Tom's smile faded a bit, as expected but he didn't seem sad. He probably expected me to react like that. After all, he is used to the way I always act.

"Well I sure missed you." Tom said, his smirk coming back to life. Bill started to move beside me. He went closer to me and a little bit in front of me. I felt protected. He stared Tom down with those evil eyes that I hadn't seen in a long time, but Tom didn't care.

"Looks like you didn't drown. Great, lets go home." Bill said and pulled me closer to the car. Tom quickly grabbed onto me and Bill and held us back.

"Yeah thats not possible. We might have accidently blown up your house." Tom took a small dramatic break before continuing.

"But don't worry. We have another house thats waaaay cooler where we all can live together." Tom said and let go of us. I stared at him with anger. If he thought that we would ever stay at a house with him, Georg and Gustav, he must be out of his mind.

"I'd rather die. We'll find a hotel somewhere." I said and started to walk again.
But Tom stopped us once again. This time he wasn't so nice.

"You will stay with us. Understood?" I didn't say a word. And for a while Bill didn't either. He seemed so scary. I mean, he always has been, but this seemed different for some reason. Like if we didn't do what he said, there wouldn't be a tomorrow. At least not the kind of tomorrow we'd like to have.

"Fuck me." I said to myself, almost whispering but loud enough that Tom heard me.

"Gladly." He said, his flirty smile back like before. I rolled my eyes and went with them to Bill's car. Their cars would never get out of the water probably, so Tom just took Bill's car as if it was his.

"Oh I missed this car. You couldn't have just taken one of the less cool cars when you ran away?" Tom says to Bill in the passenger seat. I don't feel very comfortable in the middle of the backseat with Georg on my right and Gustav on my left, but at least I have my beautiful Cat in my arms, and I hold her as tight as I can.

"Shut the fuck up." Bill mumbles to Tom, visibly tired of his weirdly enthusiastic tone. It's really annoying actually.

For the whole ride I stare angrily at the back of Tom's head, hoping that I can burn a hole in his skull with my mind. I finally get distracted by something much more beautiful than Tom, and stare at that instead.

The house we're supposed to live in now is not much of a house. It's a palace almost. It's bright pink on the outside with black and white decorations and it's giant. We could probably fit four whole families in this house with no issue.
The car shakes when we drive on top of small decorational stones spread all over the ground until Tom parks the car in front of the house.

"Home sweet home." Tom says with excitement and look back at me. I don't smile, I don't react. I don't want him to see my emotions, it will just make him crave hurting me again. I have to seem like I've lost all feeling in my body and mind.

I'm the last one that get's out. The air feels light and fresh and the sun is hidden behind gray clouds but I can smell that it's about to rain. It's a superpower I achieved after giving birth.

Bill grabs my arm softly and I feel safe when I know he's close to me. Even though this is the last place I want to be, I'm glad I have Bill and Cat in my arms. That makes everything better and more bareable.
We step onto the wooden porch and Tom opens the door. It creaks a little so the house must be somewhat old, but it's so beautiful. The walls are made of wood too but with different colorful wallpaper and small lamps along the walls instead of one big lamp in the ceiling. It's so incredibly cute and old school that I almost want to be here, except I'm being held hostage here with my small family.

"Cassie's calling." Georg mumbles from behind us and Tom sighs like his day just got ruined. Cassie? Who the hell is Cassie? For a moment I feel jealous when I realize that Cassie must be Tom's new girl. I knew he wouldn't be able to live without a girl by his side once I left. But something inside me wants to be the only girl he likes. Not this Cassie girl. She sounds like a slut anyway.

"What do you want?" Tom asks over the phone. I turn around to look at him. He never talked to me like that, which makes me feel better. She isn't worth more than I am.
I can hear a high pitched girl voice over the phone and my first thought is when did he start fucking children?
I stare at him while he listens to Cassie screaming at him over the phone. She screams a little louder and Tom moves the phone an inch away from his ear. His eyebrows lift in surprise at her loud scream and I can almost hear his thoughts. I have to get rid of her. No girl should ever talk to me like that.

Before Cassie is even done screaming at him, he just hangs up the phone mid speech and starts dialing another number.

"Brad? Get rid of Cassie for me, would ya? I'll come back with Scarlett once I've gotten her on bord. No need looking for a new girl." Tom says and a low grunt comes from the phone before he hangs up. I knew it. Just hearing Cassie's voice assured me that she would not last any longer.

"How old is Cassie?" I ask Tom sternly. I won't seem weak in front of him, and I want to know.
Tom looks at me surprised as if he forgot how persistant I can be.

"Almost 16. But she won't live to see another birthday." Tom says with an evil smile. I have this gnawing feeling in my gut that Cassie might actually be in love woth Tom. What if she thought Tom loved her too? She's gonna be so devistated. And I know that the life Tom brings is not a good one. She's too young to have to deal with this.

"If Cassie dies, I'll never do anything you say no matter how much you torture me." I say, suddenly feeling protective over any young girl in danger. Might have something to do with becomming a mother.

Tom looks at me with childish frustration. He knows I'm telling the truth. He stares into my eyes looking for lies, but there are none.

"Damn you! Fine." Tom mumbles and texts something on his phone. Probably telling this Brad to wait with killing Cassie.
Victory...

***