8

'Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned,' Frank says, his head down.

He can't remember when was the last time he'd stepped in a confession booth, or why he's there again. 'I've been –' he continues. 'I've been having impure thoughts about men.' Frank knows that's not a sin, and he also doesn't give a shit about what God thinks anymore, if he even exists. But for some reason, he keeps going. 'I think about their bodies grinding against me. Their skin brushing me. I think about their –'

'I know,' the priest says on the other stall.

Frank freaks out, not sure what's more disturbing. That the priest knows about his impure thoughts, or that the voice sounds familiar.

'Go on,' the priest says.

'I think of all the things I'd let them do to me. But –'

Frank hesitates for a second, and the voice comes again. 'But what?'

After another pause, Frank says, 'It's not just any man. It's someone I shouldn't be thinking about –'

Silence.

It's starting to get scary, and when Frank's about to walk out of the confession booth – the curtain opens, and he sees the priest staring at him.

It's him.

Father Gerard.

He is the one he was talking about. And now he's here. And he knows Frank's deepest secret. 'I'm sorry, Father –'

Father Gerard lets out a chuckle. 'Don't act like it doesn't turn you on to call me Father.'

He's right. 'I –'

'Kneel.'

'But –'

'I said kneel! And start your penitence.'

The next second, Father Gerard is pulling him by the hair with one hand, and undoing his pants with the other.

There is someone knocking on a door, but Frank is busy sucking the priest's delicious cock –

Are they about to get caught? Who is knocking?

Frank opens his eyes, and the knocking continues. Was he dreaming?

'Frankie! Is everything okay?' his mom's voice comes muffled from behind the door. What is happening? Frank looks around, confused. 'I thought you were working today –'

What time is it? He reaches for his phone on the nightstand, and checks the time. Nine thirty. 'Fuck!' he whispers to himself, and it's until he sits up that he notices his morning wood.

Did he –

What kind of dream was he having that got him this hard? He's not a teenager. He tries to remember, but it's all a blur. He was in a church, and –

Father Gerard was there.

In the confession booth.

With him.

And Frank was –

'Shit,' he says when he realizes he just had a wet dream with a priest. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He curses to himself. He hasn't had – that kind of reaction since Ryan. And it feels weird.

'Are you okay, honey?' his mom asks again.

'Yeah, I'm coming!' he yells and immediately realizes what he just said, and before he laughs at his own joke, he also realizes it's gross when talking to his own mother. And now he feels gross all over.