Chapter 1: The Tyrant

In a dystopian universe, flames were on every building in Quest Harbor, Adventure Bay's dystopian multiversal counterpart. There was not a soul to be seen. Except one. An old man, seemingly like Ryder. His name is Professor Ryan Haircut. He looks like the human boy we know but with extremely white hair and a beard along with a lab coat. He was lying on the ground, seemingly lifeless. But he is still alive. Then, a German Shepherd stands before him. His claws are naturally out. Spiked collar, dark toned fur and menacingly robotic red eyes. His name was Clone. He used to be a leader of a peacekeeping force to protect Earth from any extraterrestrial threats. Then he got crazy after defeating a multiversal threat. Now he thinks that all other worlds are bad. Haircut, and the rest of the world, decided to get rid of him and his team to ensure the safety of other worlds. Then he turned on them. Destroying Quest Harbor filled with rage and hatred with the help of his team. Nearly everyone evacuated. Haircut stayed underground, building a polygon-shaped device called The Doorway where it can open portals and so he can use it to warn the powerful, yet not insane, worlds to save his. Back to now, Clone is now intimidating the professor.

Clone: Where is it, Professor? I need it to protect our world.

Professor Haircut: How could you protect Earth if you destroyed an entire city?

Clone: A small price to pay to ensure our survival.

Professor Haircut: Still, I will never reveal where the Doorway is. I will die before I give you the locat- -"

Then, it turns out he had the Doorway in his jacket pocket! Clone grins as he now knows that a smart man such as Ryan has hid the thing that could help Clone in his conquest in his own pocket.

Clone: Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. You are so honest of a man you hardly know how to bluff. Let alone lie.

The tyrannical cyborg grabs the Doorway and walks off to a certain spot. He then places it on the ground and presses a combination. 0-8-1-2-2-0-1-3, the prime world where everything started. He thinks that ending this world can end the ones he deem as a threat. Once he presses the combination, the Doorway floats up in the air and the polygon device spins around rapidly, instantly opens a portal showing the Lookout! Once Clone goes through, he'll enter their world! But just as Clone was about to walk in, Haircut has enough strength to stand up and push Clone, and the Doorway in the process. The device gets pushed into the portal. 

Clone: Grrr! (he notices his team arrives) Fin. Debris. (Evil cyborg versions of Zuma and Rubble) Take the professor back to my headquarters. I'm going hunting.

Both: Yes, sir.

Clone races into the portal as it closes. Now Ryan prays that the original universe are more formidable than anybody has took them for. If not, and Clone succeeds in destroying it, then everything including the world he lives in will be nothing. A reverse Big Bang is a more of a basic example as he could get.

If you haven't guessed the combination, it would be the day that PAW Patrol started airing. August 12th, 2013.