Chapter 13: The Escape Part One

Looks like Step One of Chase's overall plan has worked. Saving his friends. Now what was Step Two? Find out here.

Carl: Okay, Chase. What's the next part of your plan?

Chase: Honestly, this is the first plan involving Clone that would get this far.

Crash: Chase! 

Chase: Okay, the PAW Patrol and I will use our Mighty Powers to hold off the cyborgs.

Rubble: What are you talking about, Chase?

Rocky: Rubble's right. We don't have our meteor badges.

Chase: (holds more meteor badges) You mean THESE meteor badges?

Carl: Chase, you never cease to amaze me. 

Crash: You had more of those?

Skye They know what they are?

Chase: (remembering the train part of their journey) It's a long story.

The pups grabbed their meteor badges and their paws instantly glowed. The cyborgs, finally regaining control over their disoriented bodies, were shocked as Chase's team and Professor Haircut  when they saw the pups' paws glow their color. The Annihilation Army discuss their strategy as the good guys on the other side come up what to do about Clone and his team. The humans and Crash kneeled down to make sure Clone doesn't know.

Ryder: So what do we do about those guys?

Crash: We have no other choice but to send them to the scrap pile.

Skye But after hearing their really sad backstory, I wish we could make them good.

Professor Haircut: Skye! There is a chance! You see the tiny green glow in the back of their necks?

Everyone notices Mechaniac's neck whose back is turned around and facing towards Clone. There really WAS a green glow! They nod to assure Ryan that they saw it. 

Professor Haircut: Okay, when they stopped that alien invasion a week before they turned on us, the invaders had acquired a rare species of alien worms that has the ability to brainwash any being. Metal or flesh. And the cyborgs were both. If we remove those, they will shut down and nobody has to go to the big doghouse in the sky. But they've been injected through the ear so we're going to have to

Carl: Pluck them out ourselves.

The group were disgusted by the idea. But it is the PAW Patrol way to not harm anyone. And Chase was close to disagreeing with his own friends

Liberty: What about Slaveria? And what will we do to make them look normal?

Ryder: Remember the movie Bicentennial Man with Robin Williams? (The pups nod) I wrote down the scientific information on how to make the robot into human and hopefully Quest Harbor's equipment can speed up the process. Once we leave, Ryan should start working right away.

Marshall: So, is our plan stall these guys while you, Ryan and Carl make a tool to extract the alien worms?

Professor Haircut: Yes. But it has to be from the place they came in. The ears. And once they come out, they shrivel up and die while the victim will have a sleep as long as how long it's been in there. And in their case, it would be in real time, not nexus time for Clone. They will wake up in five years. 

Chase: Wait, your planning to HELP Clone?!

Zuma: Yeah, dude. Got a problem with helping somebody?

Chase: No. But Clone captured you guys! He chained Ryan to a wall for five years! HE WANTED TO KILL ME! 

Skye: Was your plan to hurt him back?

Chase: YES!!! He brought you guys to a very unlivable place where you could barely breathe and I never got to say I had a crush on you!!! (Covers his mouth and they both blush)

Ryder and the pups (except Skye): FINALLY. 

Then, once the Annihilation Army got their strategy ready, the pups splitter up and began fending off the cybrogish dogs. It is a coincidence that each of the Adventure Bay pups would tackle and defend against their Quest Harbor counterparts. Liberty vs Slaveria, Rubble vs Debris, Zuma vs Fin, Rocky / Mechaniac , Skye vs Aviatress, and Chase vs Clone. The Annihilation Army can't use their ranged weapons since their enemies are too close in range so the best thing to do is fight with their own paws. As Clone is being repeatedly hit by our Mighty fast pup, he gives the order to send reinforcements.

Clones Mechaniac! Send in the Questbots to attack the brainiacs (Ryder, Ryan and Carl)!

Questbots start flying in, crawling in and charging in like Ultron drones from Avengers: Age of Ultron. But like the Avengers in said movie, the pups now worked in such, fending off against the cyborg dogs. Marshall shoots fireballs and sends them straight towards oncoming Questbots aiming their blasters at his friends. 

Chase: Rubble! Rocky! Protect Ryder, Ryan and Carl! Skye! Give the bots some weather to talk about.

Skye nodded as she knew what he meant. Since she was in the air, she flew down and they both charged up their paws and bumped them. But at that same time, Skye licks Chase on the nose when he was close enough. As Chase felt something emotional in his stomach, Marshall was shooting fireballs at Flame, who was flamethrowing his surroundings. 

Marshall: (Looking back from shooting fireballs) Attaboy, bro!

Chase and Skye are now charged up. He then saw one giant Questbot coming behind Skye, pushed her aside with a gentle shove and sent a sonic bark to the giant bot, making it explode into pieces. Clone looks at the explosion with horror. Chase was more powerful than he thought.  Skye went to the army of Questbots heading towards Rocky and Rubble. Lightning and thunder struck the bots and the geniuses, almost done with their Exctracto-claw for getting the alien worms out. Clone can't stand these pups any longer. He then threw Zuma, but Marshall slid in and catches him with his back. 

Marshall: Don't worry, Zuma. My back's got yours!

Clone then charged at Skye, who landed in his path. Chas then used his super speed to ram into Clone with all of his might. It sent clone back to the other side of the room, making a dent as huge as a wrecking ball in the wall. Clone emerged, enraged and charged at Chase. The pup dodges, but the cyborg catches himself and shoots lasers at him. 

Chase: Wuh oh. 

Chase immediately dodges each blast, making sure he got Clone angry at him enough to only target him, not his friends. Meanwhile, the geniuses have finished the Ectracto-claw! Carl handed to Ryan, who passed it to Ryder who then threw it to Rocky. He saw Mechaniac and Debris closing in on them, but Rocky shrugs and swats them both using an energy hammer with his powers. Skye lands to Marshall's group of him, Zuma, and Liberty, who was just done stretching Slaveria until she was unconscious. Rocky, Rubble and the geniuses as Rocky handed Marshall the Extracto-claw and used it on Flame, who got knocked out with a piece of falling ceiling. While Marshall was working the new tool, Skye noticed Chase is still fending off against Clone. The cyborg shoots, the pup dodges and keeps sousing the sonic bark. 

Skye: Chase!

Chase heard Skye's call as Clone swings his right arm and hit his face, sending Chase down to the floor, he still gets up and charges at Clone. But one question remains: Who will win?

Exciting! The Mighty Pups are back, the geniuses found a way to save the cyborgs, and all but one of them is unconscious. So what's the escape plan? We will find that out in the next chapter.