Chapter 14: The Escape Part Two

Chase and Clone kept running into each other like Sonic and Shadow. Marshall had enough of extracting alien worms out of Flame. Zuma was already taking out Fin's worm out of his ear after Rocky did Mechaniac, and Rubble did Debris. But one was missing: Aviatress!

Skye: Hey, guys. Where's cyborg me?

Aviatress: Hello. (Skye turns around to see Aviatress behind her)

The cyborg Cockapoo started putting juice in her thrusters and took Skye in a mid-air combat battle! Everybody else started worrying about their friend now that Aviatress was the only one left (it was settled that Slaveria was going to become a real dog afterwards)! Chase, now looking from the side of the wall (because speedsters can do that), saw Skye's squabble with the psychopathic dog! Clone had him in an armlock and held him for a couple of seconds

Chase: Skye!

He turns to Clone and gives a good knock on the old noggin and freed himself from the tyrant's clutches. Skye was struggling to free herself when she just remembered she had powers! She smirked at her multiversal doppelgänger and her paws glowed pink. With her super strength from Adventure City, she punched Aviatress in the stomach and the cyborg was sent flying into where everybody else wanted her. They sighed in relief when she used her flight powers to come down and whirlwind powers to slow down her landing. Meanwhile, Chase was at a great start until Clone kicked his leg, making Chase yell in pain, then the cyborg threw him to the northeast corner of the throne room! Chase can't run! Clone starts to slowly walk to the wounded pup. 

Clone: (angry) WHAT IS IT ABOUT THESE "FRIENDS" OF YOURS THAT YOU CARE ABOUT SO MUCH?!? HUH?! 

Then, giant claws come out as the last alien worm was plucked from Aviatress' ear. The claws grabbed the PAW Patrol in one hand, and Ryan and Chase's team in the other! Each time Skye, Rubble, and Crash used their super strength, the claws kept closing. Rocky try's to use his magnet powers to move the claws, but doesn't work. He tried using a crowbar to set them free, but it barely worked! Each of  them shouted in fear, and slight pain.

Clone: You call them a team?! YOU CALL THEM A FAMILY?!?! THE SPOTTED ONE YOU CALL YOUR BROTHER HAS DONE YOUR WORK FOR YOU IN THE LAST PLACE ON EARTH YOU WANTED TO BE IN!!! YOUR "GIRLFRIEND" HAD TO SAVE YOUR SORRY TAIL FROM THAT ROOFTOP!!!! AND YOUR OWNER!!! (Points to Ryder) HE BROUGHT YOU TO THE PLACE THAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR FEAR!!! YOUR WEAKNESS!!! HE NEVER THOUGHT ONCE, JUST ONCE, ABOUT HOW YOU WOULD FEEL!!! AND WHEN YOU MEET THAT WEINER DOG (Liberty drops her jaw in shock) HE TOLD YOU THAT YOU NEEDED TO QUIT THE TEAM BECAUSE YOU WERE NO HELP IN THAT CITY!!! AND WHAT KIND OF HELP DID YOU INTEND TO GIVE NOW!?!?!?!?!

Chase couldn't stand anymore of Clone's lies. The PAW Patrol was ALWAYS his family. Marshall only did Chase's job for him because he was a good alternative in case something happened! Skye not only saved Chase from that rooftop because she was taking orders, but she also cared about Chase. A whole lot. And not once did Ryder say the word "replace" once they met Liberty. And he was a MAJOR help in Adventure City. Adrenaline has made Chase forget the pain in his leg and leaped towards Clone without a word. He jumped farther than he has in Adventure City (and that was pretty long) and tackled the cyborg. Clone then lost control of the claws, releasing Chase's friends. Then, once the pups saw their friend taking on Clone, they rushed in to help. Marshal sent a heat wave that affected Clone's exterior armor. Rubble turned into a wrecking ball and rammed into Clone. The impact sent Clone into the air and Skye sent a whirlwind that mad Clone spin and spin until it stops and he dropped onto Liberty, so makes a trampoline out of herself and bounced him to Rocky. Rocky couldn't use his magnet powers because the metal is unmagnitizable (or magnets won't work on it) so he used his energy tools to land hits on Clone. The cyborg regained consciousness and started using his thrusters to dodge the energy tools as best he could. But Rocky threw an energy wrench into Clone's plan of dodging. (Get it?) Clone landed on the ground. The pups and the others grouped up on the severely-injured cyborg. Clone started sparking and shorting out.