Chapter 6: The Plan

Chase was about to lose hope knowing he can't save the Pawtiverse when that tyrannical freak Clone is behind it! He's just too powerful for the entire PAW Patrol to comprehend. Just then, Carl had a revelation! A memory! A memory of when Clone was helping him build the second device!

Carl: I got something!

The others: What?

Carl: Before I met Crash and Craze, there was a test run a year after I met him that nearly destroyed Clone! And judging by the camera footage I got from your camera on his attack, he's been the same way for a millennia (for him)! So there is a chance we can still win!

Chase: Well, tell me! My owner, my friends, my brother and the pup I have a crush on are going to be nothing but dust if I don't reach them in time.

Carl: Okay, we were thinking on either what should power the device, or what sort of rays could it emit? And we figured out that it was going to explode, emitting huge signatures of gamma radiation! I hid behind a lead-covered coffee table for just such an occasion, should it happen to my lab. Clone was being overconfident and cocky, thinking that since he's a powerful cyborg he could withstand the gamma rays without such pain. But when the gamma in the device exploded, I saw him in pain, with metal peeling off him as each wave of gamma came through! But when the exploding stopped, he was a third of the way destroyed! The only thing that didn't get destroyed was his metal insides, gears and everything. I could see a metal skeleton underneath him! Just imagine if it was a big explosion. Like city-wide big.

 Chase: (pondering if it could work) Hey! Carl, you are a genius!

Carl: (sarcastically) Like as if I wasn't already.

Craze:  So, pardner? Whatchur plan?

Crash: Yeah. I don't run a police station without a well-thought out strategy. 

Chase: Okay. We have Carl!s portal device, which could take us to Clone's world! But we would need to find a place in his world to stay off cameras, 'cause I got a feeling he has some massive security. Craze, despite your mental disabilities which are not a problem from this point, are you good at hiding and how to hide from security?

Craze: Puh-lease, sir. I don't try to escape my school just to run away.

Chase: So you often try to escape because you wanted to test their security? (Craze rapidly nods) Okay. Crash, there's going to be guards somewhere, so we're going to need your muscle.

Crash: Despite my rank in the police department, I will do whatever you say, kid. 

Chase: Great. Now from what you told me about Quest Harbor, they happen to have a gamma plant near Clone's fortress. I'm not known for blowing anything up because I haven't done it, but we blow the plant once Clone and his team are in. Perhaps we could save my friends before or after we make Clone into scrap metal. Then, once we're done, we use the Entrance to go back to our own worlds.

Carl: Okay. I got a hit! Just like the Doorway, you need to put in a combination that will lead us to that universe. And since I zoomed in onto the polygon right before he left in the video I found in the cameras, he made this combination.

Carl holds a sticky note that says the combination for the location of Clone's world. It is 0-7-1-5-2-4-7-0 (that is not a combination based in a date of release. It's just random numbers). Chase grins as he knows this plan is going to work. Then he puts on a face of concern for if he fails his friends. Especially Skye.

Chase: (to himself) I'm coming, guys.

Carl: Okay. Combination's in, oh, FYI, I previously said my name into the Entrance to claim ownership because I know how it works. And I put it on lock until we get the job done.

Chase: That's alright, Carl. If that gizmo is more of your thing to work with, you can have it.

Carl: Portal's opening in three . . . two . . . one.

The Entrance opens up a portal leading to a blind side to Clone's security on his mountain. Our heroes go in. Chase goes first, Carl carrying the device second, and following Craze to watch their backs is Crash. The portal closes. 

A spark of hope finally infinites the fire inside our hero, or should I say 'heroes'? Anyway, I hope you like this story, if I don't respond immediately to you in the comments below, either my iPad died or I am writing this story. If you want to see action, we can all be patient. Because that will happen soon. I promise.