You're not supposed to be here..

BOO! MENTION OF (PLATONIC U WEIRDOS)PURPLEDINNIT BECAUSE I CAN AND WANT TO.

•☆•☆•

- Tommy was never one to choose money over family and friends.. but he was sick of everyone thinking he was incapable of doing the simplest tasks -

Tommy stifled a yawn and continued walking. He sighed as the rain pelted onto him. "Fuckin' late night shifts.." He grumbled.

He had the closing shift today, since his old co-worker quit. The day was long and all Tommy wanted to do was snuggle into his fuzzy blanket and sleep. He noticed a rather comfortable looking bench in the park and decided to take a quick nap. He still had 2 miles left until he got home, so why not a quick energy charge?

Tommy sat on the bench and tried to rest. It was still raining, but the sound and feeling helped Tommy relax. The moment was disturbed when he heard some incoherent muttering behind him. He shot up and turned around. He saw two men. A tall and averaged height one. "What..?" Tommy was too tired to realize what was happening, until he heard the tall one groan. "Damnit man! Seriously Purpled, you said he was asleep." Purpled? "That's a stupid name, innit?" Tommy said and he heard the tall guy scoff. "Tell me about it."

"Whatever man. We were trying to rob you. If you haven't noticed already." Tommy blinked and he realized what was going on. "Oh, that kinda sucks for you then. I don't really carry money around. Who the hell are you anyways?" "Wha- we even said our names?!"

Tommy blinked. "Okay? Are you famous or-" "We're the leaders of the PP mafia?" Tommy chuckled. The chuckle turned into a nonstop fit of laughter. "Hah! ohmy-  P" Tommy wheezed. "Pp!" Tommy couldn't stop the laughing that overcame him.

"Who the fuck names an 'all mighty' gang "PP"? Also, you should be rich already, why the fuck are you trying to steal from a poor boy?"

"We- we made a bet.." Tommy scoffed as he picked up his belongings. He turned around and started walking away. "Wa-wait! Where are you going?" "Home?" Tommy replied sternly. He had no time for some stupid wannabe bad boys. He wanted to sleep.

"Wait! At least remember that our- uh. That wasn't our actual group name! It's called Mercy!" Purpled called out. Tommy didn't really give a shi- wait.. "MERCY?" Tommy turned around and saw the shit eating grin the two others had on their faces. "Yeah. You just made fun of the third in ranks, mafia gang." Tommy wanted to scream. To curl into a ball and roll around until he falls inside of a hole. Or even a grave!

Although Tommy was scared, he had to keep up his brave stance. "Oh. Okay." It was a risky reply, but the looks on both of the leaders faces were priceless. "And? We- you- I-?" Tommy grinned at the stuttering of Purpled and he walked away. This time, ignoring the shouts of protest from the others.

☆•☆•☆

Tommy arrived home an hour later than usual, all thanks to those try hard suck-ups. Tommy groaned and fell face first onto his pillow. "Ahh. Tomorrow I work the night shift at the cafe." Tommy worked three jobs. He worked as a barista from Monday to Thursday, an engineer from Friday to Sunday, and would go to therapy on Sundays. 

Obviously, therapy isn't a job, but Tommy considered it to be one since it took energy and time. School did as well, but Tommy graduated early, though he still went to college. He had two friends at his old high school. Tubbo and Ranboo, but they lost contact a few months after school ended. 

At times, Tommy would imagine what life would be like if he never stopped talking to his friends. What if he was nicer? What if he treated them better?