Fine. Maybe I Do Want To Be Here.

It's been two years since Tommy died. Everyone once in a while, someone goes to read to him. They never forgot him, and they made sure to tell his story to their children. 

Wilbur married a beautiful and kind woman named Sally. She had salmon colored hair and the brightest smile. She was always kind to people and, although she didn't know him, she would visit Tommy and read to him. Wilbur loved Sally more than anything. They were together while Tommy was alive, but he never got the chance to introduce her to him. Tommy would've loved Sally. Everyone was sure of it. They would've gotten along perfectly. They had two children. One boy and one girl. The boy was named Fundy, and the girl was named Tammy. The married couple stayed together until death. Wilbur died at age 62, and Sally at 61.

Technoblade moved to Massachusetts for Harvard, and would occasionally visit Phil and Wilbur. He never got married, and didn't want to. He got therapy for the entire "Tommy being dead because of him", and got a job as a lawyer once he graduated college. He moved back in with Phil after a while and died, at age 35, in his sleep. He died in a place that he will forever be grateful for.

Phil married an amazing and beautiful woman, Kristin. Kristin got along well with Phil's sons, and she would read to Tommy as well. She would even buy gifts for him! Phil loved his wife deeply, and they both died at age 64.

Tubbo and Ranboo continued to live together in Tommy's home and Tubbo adopted a child. Their name was Michael, and would enjoy visiting Tommy. Tubbo worked as an engineer and Ranboo would stay home to watch Michael. Tubbo died at 72, and Ranboo died at 81. Michael lived to carry on everyone's legacy. He'd feel forever guilty if his family was not remembered.

Purpled and Deo also lived together, and they went to college in the same place. They studied law and Deo got a job as a lawyer for some time, until he quit and decided to become an author. Purpled worked as a lawyer as well, and married a woman names Marin. They had one child named Mary. Purpled died at 58 and Deo died at 74. Marin was a mystery.

The Dream Team continued to live in L'manburg and stay together. Sapnap got close with Quackity, and met another person named Karl. The three ended up getting married and moving away from L'manburg. They never heard from Dream nor George again. Sapnap and his husbands died in their 70s and Dream and George died in their 80s.

Everyone gave up on all the mafia business. It ruined then. It ruined what they could've had in life. They didn't want to risk anymore lives, so they stopped their entire mafia shenanigans. Everyone was able to move on in the end, but they never forgot. At least they were able to see each other in the afterlife.

---

Hahahah so uhm. that's it! Yippee! My first completed story. (Its funny cause I started two other stories before this and finished this one first). I know a lot of things didn't make sense, and I "foreshadowed" things that werent even in the story- but I hope u guys enjoyed. I got tired while writing this so I cut it short. Just imagine them in the afterlife having fun and living normally. Y'know?

Until next time.

(Read me other stories nyeow😡 /jokey)