Why Are You Trying To Stop Me From Living?

- Life was fine. Everyone was happy and healthy. But that boy.. that boy all alone in the corner. The boy with nothing. - 

Tommy woke up early and immediately went to work. He made sure not to wake anyone up, since he didn't want them following him like they did the day before. 

When Tommy got to work, he noticed a certain pinky sitting at one of the booths near the counter. He walked up to them and tilted his head. "Why are you-" Tommy shut his mouth when he realized the pinky had company. Two men were sitting next to him. Well- One of them looked like a complete child. 

"Uhm. What do you want?" The child chuckled and Tommy rolled his eyes. "This is the kid you wanted us to meet?" Kid? No one calls Tommy Innit a kid. "Shut up baby face," Tommy looked back at the pinky. "What do you want to order? I don't have all day." The child was taken aback, but shut up nonetheless. 

"I'll have what I usually get, and?" Techno turned to his family and waited for their answer. Tommy groaned and began walking to other tables for their orders. He didn't want to waste his time at a table that wasn't even ready - even though it was his fault for immediately walking up to them without even knowing if they were ready- Tommy wouldn't admit that though.

When Tommy was finished serving all the tables, he walked back to the one table he dreaded ever being near. The brunette child spoke up first. "I want a cupcake." Is he stupid? "It's a muffin dumb fuck." The brunette rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Techno's phone. 

"Sorry about them. Can we get uh- two blueberry muffins and a strawberry latte?" Tommy nodded and smiled at the man. "Of course. Is that all?" Tommy sounded genuinely kind and the two boys stared at him. The blonde smiled, "I think that's all for now." Tommy smiled even brighter. "May I get a name for the order?" Techno looked absolutely disgusted. He never heard, and never thought of, hearing the boy's actual voice. He was always screaming and lashing out. How'd he even get a job here? 

"Phil," Phil smiled and Tommy smiled back before walking to the counter to prepare the orders.

When Tommy got back to the table, he handed everyone their orders and gave them a receipt. "You can pay when you're ready." Tommy smiled again and walked away from the table, leaving Techno and Wilbur to be confused and hurt. 

"How did you do that?" Phil tilted his head. "Do what?" This time, Wilbur spoke up. "Make him so.. nice?" Phil chuckled. "I don't know. But he reminds me of someone.." By the look on the two boys' faces, he could tell they were all on the same page. He looked exactly like Tom. 

----

Ever since the three went to that cafe, they were constantly thinking of their missing brother/son. It couldn't have been possible, but there was a chance. And they were more than willing to take it. 

The three went to the cafe together and separately  almost every day. They wanted to get close with the boy. To figure out if he really is the person they've been looking for for so long.

---

Tommy sighed. He didn't mind the SBI coming to the cafe every day, it was free money, but it started to get repetitive and annoying. They would always try to start up a conversation and ask about his personal life. They even asked him for his parents names! They both died when he was young, he was sure of it, so why are some randoms asking about it now?

Tommy never wanted to get involved with any of the mafias and gangs, but now the top three are all trying to get his attention. Punz came in the other day asking if he wanted to join, which Tommy obviously declined. 

When Tommy realized his shift was over, he smiled happily and gratefully. He didn't want to spend another minute in the cafe. He cleaned the counters and wiped down the tables before closing and locking the doors behind him.