1

Her body felt numb. Her eyes were zoned out in another world. You could barely see the pupils in her eyes as she dipped her tongue out slowly to lick the fullness of her bottom lip.

Her heart was beating fast but she couldn't feel it. It felt like a soft melody as she rocked her head to the side humming to the song.

Suddenly everything went black and she wasn't staring at her white ceiling anymore.

Khia's eyes blinked open gently, feeling licking on her face.

"Princessss" Khia groaned, rolling her entire body over so she rested on her stomach. She managed to get her face away from her grunge little cat that consistently licked her face.

That didn't last long before princess came over and dragged the fullness of her long kitten tongue across Khia's exposed ear.

"You're so strict." Khia mumbled under her breath as she slowly raised up on her weak palms. Khia groaned softly when she was sitting up fully, running her hand down her face as she let out a soft sigh. She was so tired.

Khia didn't remember anything from last night. That was expected when you smoked five blunts back to back out of boredom.

"Brooo" Khia whined as her cat nudged under her arm with her head, urging her owner to get up and feed her.

Princess never cared how tired her owner was after a night of getting high. To the little kitten it was just a relaxing evening for the both of them, not a change in her morning schedule.

"I'm getting up, I'm getting up"

Khia fussed with her cat who started to meow now.

She got out the bed, her body feeling half numb and half normal. She dragged her feet across the carpet in her bedroom until her toes came in contact with the pink cat bowls labeled with princesses name.

Khia leaned down and opened the container that held princesses food and poured some into her bowl. Then she pressed down on the water container over top of the water bowl and watched it fill up.

Princess greedy ass came between her legs and ducked her head into the cat food, eating as if she was starved.

"Crazy girl." Khia muttered as she shook her head and made her way back over to her bed. Just as she flopped her body down onto the mattress her phone started to ring.

"Oh my god!" Khia slapped her bed slightly as she reached her hand out to her nightstand where her phone was.

She kept her head down on her mattress as she clicked to accept the call and pressed the phone to her ear.

"Yes Tek?"

"I really need you to cover for me tonight."

Tek never gave an explanation to Khia why he wanted her to cover his shifts. And Khia never asked for one.

"How much you paying me?"

"two hundred or more."

"Two hundred cool." Khia shrugged. She didn't need the money at all but Tek always insisted from the start and she wasn't turning down no bread.

"Bet my shift start at 10."

Then the call was over and Khia dropped her phone down onto the bed next to her head.

Tek and Khia worked at a high end club downtown as bartenders.

"Is this my sign to wake my ass up for the day?" Khia spoke to herself, something she always did since she didn't have anyone around her to say her thoughts to.