11

"Look I found them." Mir was currently standing over a sleeping Khia and Ace.

"Don't even think about it yo." Ace's voice came as soon as he heard his friend shuffling around in his pocket. Most likely to get his phone.

"Told you he wasn't sleep. Nigga probably heard us coming from a mile away." Kai said.

Mir laughed under his breath. Ace was a very light sleeper, but that didn't mean Khia was.

Ace started to raise up from under her, Khia's face sliding down to rest on the middle of his chest. Her lip poking out to breath from both her mouth and nose when sleeping.

Khia didn't make a sound or move a muscle when she was sleeping. Ace noticed this when he moved her arm from under his body so she could be more comfortable. Her arm was deadly limp to the touch.

"Fuck you killed her?" Mir leaned forward to check Khia's neck but ace slapped his hand away.

Aces hand was already against her carotid artery feeling her pulse beating alive and well.

"I wouldn't kill her." Ace said like it should've been obvious to them and now that he said it, it definitely was.

"Anyways. We got some business to handle."

Mir was speaking seriously, and that was something he only did when shit was serious.

"What business?" Ace raised a brow, confused.

"You forgot? What we left that night shit happened with Khia."

And Ace did forget. And he never fucking forgot.

"Let's go." He said immediately standing up and letting Khia's body that was on him fall down onto the couch.

Khia didn't move a muscle.

Ace wanted to just go get ready to leave since it was silence, he wanted to assume that she was fine but he couldn't. He couldn't just get up and not look back.

Kai and Mir both watched as he stopped himself from walking off and took a deep breath. He looked back, stepping back slightly and pressing his thumb under Khia's nose to make sure she was breathing.

Once he felt a breath brush across his finger he pulled away and made his way upstairs.

"He not admitting it yet. But you know what the fuck that was." Kai spoke up to Mir. Mir looked to the side at Kai and then down at a sleeping Khia.

"He obsessed with her."

Khia yawned softly and blinked slowly, her bladder the thing waking her up from a deep slumber.

She lifted up from the couch, not caring about her surroundings as she slugged off to the bathroom downstairs.

Once she was done in the bathroom Khia stretched her body out in the mirror, yawning as she then gathered herself and rubbed her eyes gently.

"Aceeee!" Khia lightly yelled into the house, her voice practically gone since it always was when she first woke up, probably from all the talking she did everyday.

By the time Khia was making her way out the bathroom there was no response from ace.

She let out another yawn and made her way to the couch where her phone was and she called him.

"Yo." Ace's voice came into the phone as Khia yawned and didn't respond.

Ace didn't rush her, he was actually busy.

In his teeth he was holding a piece of tape but he wouldn't rip it off because he didn't want Khia to ask what it was.

"Are you not at the house?" Khia questioned, still rubbing her eyes with one hand while the other held the phone to her ear.