18

The club went dark all around as Ace exited the stage.

Khia looked around, not being able to see anything. Soon after, red lights started to flash all around the club as highest in the room by Travis Scott instrumental started to play.

Khia's head turned side to side, not feeling the boys as close to her as they were before. Just as she was about to walk off to find them, arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her into a body behind her.

Khia's brows furrowed in, her head turning wanting to see who it was and to get out of their grip. But her actions immediately stopped as she felt curls brushing against her neck.

"Did you like it?" Ace's voice said beneath her ear before fully biting into her earlobe. A heat spread over Khia's face as she shy'd her head away from Ace's lips.

The man immediately bit into the side of her cheek, making Khia smile harder as he kissed the light bite mark he'd left on her face. Ace couldn't get enough of her.

"Nooo I loved it." Khia laughed softly, she couldn't help it with the way his lips and slight bites were tickling her ear and neck.

"Yo Ace."

Both Khia and Ace picked their heads up, being pulled from the moment where it was just the two of them and nobody else.

"The label here." Ace's eyes slightly widened, nobody else could see it but Khia did. She turned and squeezed at his shirt, then brought her hand up to his cheek, lightly slapping it twice.

"You nervous?" She asked, raising a brow as she stared at him.

"Fuck yea." He said, his eyes wondering but he was trying to stay focused and keep them on Khia. The girl hit his cheek again, never hitting him hard but enough to make him focus.

"They want you. You don't need them. You're the one they need because either with or without them you blowing up okay?"

Ace nodded, his mouth felt much less dry as he spoke to Khia. It's like she knew the perfect thing to say to him to get him calm.

He closed his eyes for a second, taking a couple deep breaths before leaning in and kissing Khia.

Khia let out a sigh against his lips, Ace finding his own opening through and sliding his tongue into her mouth.

He dragged his tongue across hers before sucking hers into his mouth, his hand came up to her cheek and held her still as he did what he did.

He kissed her lips three times, her tongue slightly touching his each time before Ace pulled away.

"Go to the section and wait for me."

Khia nodded to his words, just as Ace was about to walk off she pulled him back and kissed his cheek, whispering to him against his cheek in this loud club. "Good luck darling."

Two hours later.

"Let's go." Ace said to Khia, nodding his head slightly. His face was neutral, not giving her away anything that happened while he was in the back of the club for two hours.

Khia didn't question him. Even though the entire time she was waiting for him she asked Mir, Trey and Kai a million questions. They assured her that this was only an after performance meeting and the real deal would be tomorrow, if they even decided to sign him tonight.

Ace and Khia drove in silence, pop out by big boogie playing loudly on the radio.

Ace's hand rested down on Khia's thigh, his fingers moving on her thigh to the beat along with his hand on the wheel.